Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
License
Each installation requires a separate license. With each license you purchase you automatically get 10% off for the next license, up to 50%!
Updates duration
12 Months / 9.99 EUR Renewal (new updates and support)
Visible branding
No
This is the XF 2 version of Referral Contest.
If you are looking for a simpler referral system, check out my Referral System add-on.

Referral Contests allows you not only to create referral contests for your members, but you can also make your board invitation only.

Referral contests are optional and members can use their referral link without contests.
Integrates with DBTech Credits add-on.
  • adminMenu.webp
    adminMenu.webp
    7.7 KB · Views: 4,399
  • adminOptions.webp
    adminOptions.webp
    40.6 KB · Views: 4,207
  • contest.webp
    contest.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 4,081
  • tools.webp
    tools.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 3,837
  • invitations.webp
    invitations.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 3,728
  • contestsPage.webp
    contestsPage.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 3,664
  • referralTools.webp
    referralTools.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 4,032
  • widgets.webp
    widgets.webp
    32 KB · Views: 3,692
Author
Siropu
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 10 ratings

More resources from Siropu

Latest updates

1. Hashids Update

Updated to latest version the Hashids script used for generating unique IDs from user id when...
  2. Bug Fix

Fixed an issue with share links where referral links can result in 404 not found.
  3. Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added "top referrers" widget option to display top referrers from certain contests. Added IP in...

Latest reviews

I have been among the first to use the addon, 5 years later I can say this helped me grow my community a lot faster after installation, members love contests so much... Great addon, a great developer. Thanks!
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.2.14
Fantastic addon, I used it for the referral links but it as much more functionality. Such as invitations, referral contests to win trophy points, and much more...
Unique add on. Really love how well it integrates with Xenforo. Designer has made numerous improvements and is very open to feedback. Support very responsive. Love their chat software as well.
Thanks to the promo code I got myself this add-on! The support is amazing! I have used Siropu's other add-ons and his work is top level!
Great addon! Only feature that is missing is removing spam users easily with xenforo's spam feature. I asked about this developer and they promised to consider this feature!
Great plugin. The most important thing is that the plugin developer always responds to the wishes of customers.
As always a very complete add-on, good support by the developer and no problems. I recommend this add-on it allows you to highlight your members for recruitment !
Another quality add-on by Siropu! Great way to help increase site engagement and registrations. Well worth the purchase.
I love this add-on. And the support from the developer is outstanding! He is the best. It is an excellent tool to grow your forum.
Very stable for "beta" software and developer provided very quick fixes for a couple of issues I had. Highly recommended. Thanks mate.
Top Bottom