- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Each installation requires a separate license. With each license you purchase you automatically get 10% off for the next license, up to 50%!
- Updates duration
- 12 Months / 19.99 EUR Renewal (new updates and support)
- Visible branding
Ads Manager 2 is the new and improved version of Ads Manager 1, designed for XenForo 2. Ads Manager 2 allows you to make money by displaying your own ads or by selling ad spaces on your forum (or both).
There are 11 ad types available:
Display banner ads that you can upload directly or from an external source. You can use multiple images to rotate randomly on each page load.
Display text ads with custom title, description and optionally a banner image.
Display link ads with custom title. You can use it to build link lists in the forum sidebar or display horizontal links in other places.
Transform text keywords into links with a tooltip description (optionally). Keyword ads can be enabled in thread posts, conversation messages, profile posts, resource description and in chat messages (Chat 2 add-on). As admin you can use it without link and can also add inline CSS to style the keywords as you want.
6. Affiliate Links
Convert links to affiliate links using 5 link building methods. Optionally you can replace the link anchor text with a custom text. You can also hide the affiliate URL when hovering over the link.
7. Promo Threads
Create/sell promo threads in the forums you want.
8. Sticky Threads
Create/sell sticky threads in the forums you want.
9. Featured Resources
Create/sell featured resources in the categories you want.
Display popup ads in 3 ways: XenForo overlay with title and content, custom popup code and popup window with custom window features.
Display a background image as an ad with clickable left and right parts of the image. If you provide multiple background images, they will rotate randomly on each page load.
Popup and background ads can be controlled how often they show up and after how many seconds to display. You can even hide them after x seconds of display.
Code, banner (Custom HTML), text and popup ads support XF template syntax.
There are over 150 default positions and 80 of those are predefined dynamic positions that allows you to display ads between thread posts, conversation posts, profile posts, media items, resources and more.
With Ads Manager you can:
- Display ads individually, grouped or in rotation with or without carousel
- Display the same ad(s) on multiple position(s) at the same time
- Display ads in random positions
- Rotate multiple ads in any of the 11 available orders
- View detailed statistics for each ad (general, daily, click and Google Analytics statistics)
- Manage multiple ads at the same time
- Display/hide ads after x seconds
- Display ads every x hours
- Display ads in HTML emails: Above/below email content
- Choose who will see the ads, where and when
- Create custom positions and use them in any template or widget you want
- Embed ads on pages outside of XenForo on any domain
- Automate the ad selling process using packages
- Sell ads per day, week, month, year, CPM or CPC
- Use backup ads when there are no active paid ads
- Globally hide ads from certain threads or pages such as login, register, etc
- Enable advertiser page where all active ads are displayed
- Add advertisers to custom user groups
- Use XF template syntax to include templates and widgets in ads
- Load code ads after the page loads using the lazy load method and refresh the ad every x seconds (optional)
- Use Position Criteria to display ads based on thread title, author, tag, prefix and more
- Use Device Criteria to target certain devices based on type and model, platform and browser
- Use Geo Criteria to target/block specific countries
Has a built in AdBlock detector with option to display a backup ad, a message or force users to disable it.
Images in banner and text ads are loaded using the lazy load method,
When selling ads, you can offer promo codes and discounts based on the purchase value and length.
When selling keyword ads, you can set premium keywords with a higher price and also give advertisers the option to opt in for "exclusive keyword use" for an extra fee.
When selling promo threads and sticky threads you can set different prices for each forum. For promo threads you can give advertisers the option to stick their threads for an extra fee.
When selling featured resources you can set different prices for each category.
Views/impressions and clicks from the same user can be set to count every time or every x hours.
You can set to count views/impressions when the ad loads or when the ad is visible on the screen.
And a lot more.
Live Demo available at PM request.