Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Could you please add the ability to make this a trophy. I'd like to reward my members trophy points for inviting x users like the xenforo invite only addon did.

Could there be an option to just make this function as a referral system instead of a contest? I would be highly interested.
It pretty much is a referral system. In all honesty idek how to make the contest part work 😂 I got it solely for the system itself

Really can you show me a example of it? I am really wanting just a referral system to count how many people a user has referred

Really can you show me a example of it? I am really wanting just a referral system to count how many people a user has referred
There's some features I can't figure out. Like there's no option for other users to create an invite. So only you can send invites.

Could there be an option to just make this function as a referral system instead of a contest? I would be highly interested.
Contests are optional. Each user has a referral link that can be used to refer others. If you register at https://www.siropu.com/forums/ you can test it out.

Like there's no option for other users to create an invite. So only you can send invites.
Users can send invitations too, but when the board is set to "Invitation only". In the next release, you will be able to send email invitations without that option enabled.

Siropu updated Referral Contests 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

New features, Improvements & Bug Fixes

Added option to display top referrers widget (all time or monthly via widget settings).
Added option to enable guest message for guests that have been referred/invited by a member.
Added option to enable referrer field on registration page.
Added option to set an expiration date for invitations.
Added admin option to set custom expiration date for manually generated invitations.
Added admin option to generate invitations for a different user.
Users can now send email invitations without...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please add Invite Your Friends button in Referral contests page.

screenshot00059-png.175756

@Siropu I am still missing this option.

One more improvement development request, Please add support for username autocomplete in referrer field on registration page. Also update description better understanding.

Update to "Optional: If you were referred to this site by an existing member of {board}, enter their username here." from "The username of the member who referred you."

Last edited:
@Siropu Also please add support for placeholders. So how we can including sender name inside the message?

ScreenShot00095.webp

ScreenShot00096.webp

Please add option can disable Generate referral link.

ScreenShot00097.webp

Add "Invitations sent" in referrals page. So how we can get "Invitations sent" link page?

ScreenShot00098.webp

One more bug in email message, message are not margin and spacing, this show are one line.

ScreenShot00099.webp

Add support The email address of the registering user will be auto-filled in the registration form after using invitation link with Recipient email.

Last edited:
@Siropu I am still missing this option.
I don't like this because if you have multiple contests will give the impression that you can invite users to a particular contest which isn't possible. If you want to have that, I can show you how to achieve it but I won't add it by default.

Also update description better understanding.
You can customize the field description from ACP > Users > Custom user fields > Referrer

Siropu updated Referral Contests 2 by Siropu with a new update entry:

Improvements

• Added support for XF template syntax in contest description.
  • Added support for {username} and {boardTitle} placeholders in email message.
  • Added option to enable referrer input autocomplete on registration page.
  • Added option to disable the custom referral link generator on referral tools page.
  • Added email autocomplete on registration page for referral email invitations.
  • Added widget positions in both contest list page and contest view page (above and below) so you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Excellent update ! One more issue, "Invitations sent" are not added in Referral contests page.

ScreenShot00102.webp

Please add support Referrals count clickable to full list in referrals tab on member profile page. Also don't show Referrals count when 0 valve, no Referrals.

ScreenShot00101.webp

List Invitations page are not friendly in admin CP, need some improvement for better show.

Re-download the latest version and rebuild add-on data. You will be able to enable the "Invitations sent" link from the widget settings.

Top Bottom