Referral Contests 2 by Siropu

Referral Contests 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.2.14

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Just access an invitation link as guest to view it.

Where the invitation link? I have not found Invite Friends or other link in account page.

058d039a-b803-4c2b-8399-77f5a55de914.png

I am asking for this option.

f5bf2e57-9b40-46d8-87c9-10a077e562e3.png

Description for what? Contest description already supports HTML.

No, its not support.

8b23f7ce-9517-4629-9ef2-c7004c0fcd14.png

Invitation page you enabled in admin options is for invitation mode only and it is a landing page for visitors who get invited.

Do you referring option "Make board invitation only" need enable for Invite Friends? So can't Invite Friends without enabling option "Make board invitation only"? If so then this add-on 100% useless and this add-on aren't what I am looking for.

Please can be add options can member Invite Friends to join our site without enabling "Make board invitation only"?

When option "Make board invitation only" aren't enabled then send member referral link when inviting to email.

The reason I haven't added that option for referral links is because the referral link is always the same and user can send it via messenger/facebook or whatever to friends while invitations are unique for each email sent and requires one recipient only.

I can add email support in the tools section for referral links.

The reason I haven't added that option for referral links is because the referral link is always the same and user can send it via messenger/facebook or whatever to friends while invitations are unique for each email sent and requires one recipient only.

But then how to member send/Invite Friends if you are not allow send email? If enabled Make board invitation only then Your referrals no more showing in account page. XF1 have 3 type link menu in account page but XF2 only one? Where this menu below in XF2?

ScreenShot00057.webp

I can add email support in the tools section for referral links.

Please make this functionality ASAP.

I have not find out this option about banner, text link.

ScreenShot00058.webp

Please add Invite Your Friends button in Referral contests page.

ScreenShot00059.webp

But then how to member send/Invite Friends if you are not allow send email?
Using the referral link. That's why I have added the "Your referral link" widget on the main page so that users can use their referral link to invite others. That's how a referral system usually work.

Where this menu below in XF2?
Under "Your account" > "Your referrals". Referral tools are on the same page and on widget as well so no need to have a new menu item.

I have not find out this option about banner, text link.
ACP > Referral contests > Referral tools

Using the referral link. That's why I have added the "Your referral link" widget on the main page so that users can use their referral link to invite others. That's how a referral system usually work.

Yes but member should be have ability directly Invite their Friends via email.

Is there a trial version to test before buying?
or a demo site with admin and user account to test and see how it works?

Under "Your account" > "Your referrals". Referral tools are on the same page and on widget as well so no need to have a new menu item.

Yes but separate are good point for this, Invite Friends, Referral tools and You Referred. I like the XF1 menu. Now all are mixing in same page. If you have lot of user Referred then same page will be buggy. Please make under consideration for development improvement update. If you are still like mixing with same page then please make tab for each.

Example:

ScreenShot00072.webp

Is it possible to set how many invites can be sent in x amount of days per a usergroup?

E.g. 2 invites every 30 days.

This permission exists since the XF1 version so changing it at this point is not something I plan to do.

Can I show Top 10 Referrers of Month on Profile page? and a Widget to show Top 10 Referrers of Month on sidebar?

Thanks

Top Bottom