Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

A classifieds system doesn't have to have packages, it just an extra. I do think the feedback needs to be tied to a transaction.
Then I don't see what could be wrong in using it as a classifieds system :) Of course you would have to edit phrases to replace "Marketplace" with "Classifieds". Upcoming update would likely to have the feature to tie a transaction (this won't be a thread) when giving feedback.

Then I don't see what could be wrong in using it as a classifieds system :) Of course you would have to edit phrases to replace "Marketplace" with "Classifieds". Upcoming update would likely to have the feature to tie a transaction (this won't be a thread) when giving feedback.
With permissions is possible to bind only a category (and its sub-category) to a Classified System?
If yes in that way it will be possible to have a Marketplace and a Classified system with the same addon (waiting for feedbacks)

Sorry for delay in answering, Don't remember why I didn't get any alert for your post.

With permissions is possible to bind only a category (and its sub-category) to a Classified System?
Bind what exactly?

If yes in that way it will be possible to have a Marketplace and a Classified system with the same addon (waiting for feedbacks)
Feedbacks (not reviews) has been in the add-on since the very first beta release.

Also there is a new update I've been working on which has plenty of bug fixes, code enhancements and some useful features.

What would classify a category as marketplace category and as classified category? If its just the item type (physical and digital) then you can limit what type of item can be added in a category just like resource manager category.
upload_2015-11-21_18-6-23.webp

There are some known bugs that needs to be fixed which is taking time. So Beta 2 would most likely to be released tonight (I doubt) or tomorrow (estimated).

For example:
- Classified for all the members with the possibility to create Wanted, Exchange, Sell and maybe "Rent" (so people could remember what rented to who for example) classifieds. Feedback about the seller/buyer, lender/borrower, exchanger. Maybe with some different UI more similar to a classic classified (Kijiji?).

- Marketplace (like Amazon?) available only to a specified usergroup (sellers) with a product that can be sold from different sellers and maybe with a notice to visitors that an used item is available in in the classifieds (only if it's really available). In the product page review about the product (that are different from feedback about the seller).

Some questions:
Product created can be chosen during the Classified creation from the products already in the add-on db? Is possibile to merge products if people create a double entry of the same product?
why is RM required?

Classified for all the members with the possibility to create Wanted, Exchange, Sell and maybe "Rent" (so people could remember what rented to who for example) classifieds. Feedback about the seller/buyer, lender/borrower, exchanger. Maybe with some different UI more similar to a classic classified (Kijiji?).
I'm guessing Wanted, Exchange, Sell and Rent are advert types / packages? If so, like I've said previously adding those would require major code rewrite which is not feasible. If no, what differentiate one listing type with another?

why is RM required?
For digital products.

I'm guessing Wanted, Exchange, Sell and Rent are advert types / packages? If so, like I've said previously adding those would require major code rewrite which is not feasible. If no, what differentiate one listing type with another?
no, package from the other add-on was related to the duration of the classified and if was possibile to renew it or not.

I don't know how to differentiate the adverts, but I see a classified system with the possibility, at least, to: sell (give away if price is zero), want, exchange.
If can't do it I will not use it as a classified system but "only" for the Marketplace.

batpool52! updated Reckons Team Marketplace with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 3

New Features
  • Added Edit History support for the following content types
    • Marketplace Feedback(s)
    • Marketplace Review(s)
    • Marketplace Review Comment(s)
    • Marketplace Item(s)
  • Added page criteria which would allow you to set notice per category basis
  • Added support for inline moderation tools for
    • Marketplace Feedback(s)
    • Marketplace Review(s)
    • Marketplace Review Comment(s)
    • Marketplace...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Like I said previously, Adding support for paygate would require me to rewrite the most core part of the add-on and even if I add support for paygate, paygate doesn't support all the currencies available.

Top Bottom