Reckons Team Marketplace [Paid] [Deleted]

While checking out site is spitting out 1000s of lines of code after paypal checkbox.

sample code

Sensitive details removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
batpool52! updated Reckons Team Marketplace with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 2

New Features
  • Added 'Product Updates History' in sidebar block for Digital Products
  • Register new account after checking out and all items added to cart as guest are moved to user cart
  • Added Renewal Price support to digital products
  • Added Download button to digital products which when clicked will allow user to choose a license (or SKU) of the product to download or redirect to external download link
  • Product item would...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is there a demo somewhere, somewhere where I can look at the user interface of actually adding the item (not just purchasing it from your site)

Very excited to see a new marketplace addon. Will this function like a classifieds system?

I'd like to see how the feedback system works. Does it make sure a transaction was completed before it allows feedback?

I'd like to see the demo populated with a lot more products in different categories and subcategories.

Once this is live ready I can buy 3 licenses.

Very excited to see a new marketplace addon. Will this function like a classifieds system?
What are the features you're looking for in a classifieds system?

I'd like to see how the feedback system works. Does it make sure a transaction was completed before it allows feedback?
Not currently but I have a plan to make sure user selects a transaction that he/she/it has made.

Looks promising...

@batpool52!

Would be 2 birds with the proverbial stone if you can adapt this into a classifieds system and give 2 modes of operation. Given the best shot at a comprehensive classifieds was recently seemingly abandoned now might be a good time for you. The core functionality:

1. Packages for listings i.e. duration, cost, number of classifieds allowed
2. Appropriate forum integration i.e. create listing direct from a forum, auto-create forum threads, auto close threads when sold or deleted
3. Contact initiates Private Convos between seller/buyer per item
4. No payment processing as transactions are performed between parties
5. Lots and lots of on-page filtering for classifieds i.e. look at kijiji basically, filter by item category, type, special custom attributes, location/city/proximity
6. Feedback system
7. Premium/featured classifieds (sticky threads, sticky items, carousels etc)
8. Prefixes and custom listing fields per category i.e. mileage for cars, RAM for CPUs etc
9. Types: Wanted, Trade, For Sale

I suspect you support a bunch of these but there are important differences between a business market place (one to many) vs classifieds (one to one).

or autocreate a thread when a purchase is made. This would also rectify the feedback link to @XCentral mentioned above.

I would like it kept to a single thread ie feedback is appended to the item or is a separate tab on the item. You still want a useable read only for sale forum for those unwilling to browse classifieds page.

Looks promising...

@batpool52!

Would be 2 birds with the proverbial stone if you can adapt this into a classifieds system and give 2 modes of operation. Given the best shot at a comprehensive classifieds was recently seemingly abandoned now might be a good time for you. The core functionality:

1. Packages for listings i.e. duration, cost, number of classifieds allowed
2. Appropriate forum integration i.e. create listing direct from a forum, auto-create forum threads, auto close threads when sold or deleted
3. Contact initiates Private Convos between seller/buyer per item
4. No payment processing as transactions are performed between parties
5. Lots and lots of on-page filtering for classifieds i.e. look at kijiji basically, filter by item category, type, special custom attributes, location/city/proximity
6. Feedback system
7. Premium/featured classifieds (sticky threads, sticky items, carousels etc)
8. Prefixes and custom listing fields per category i.e. mileage for cars, RAM for CPUs etc
9. Types: Wanted, Trade, For Sale

I suspect you support a bunch of these but there are important differences between a business market place (one to many) vs classifieds (one to one).
This. The other classified addon looked so promising. I even bought it but it now seems abandoned and a project without support is dead to me.

I would like to add to the features the possibility to supoprt payments for packages using the Paygates addon. Paygates is the only addon that implements support for other processors and you only need to integrate it once to start accepting several payment processosrs right away.

Top Bottom