[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
No - Templates are all up-to-date. But the MDL. Cards etc did not change color unless I hard edited them - same for the comments block.

Reason being that our Theme of Majority Dark / Blue, so I had to hard edit all of them which was a pain.
I guess that i provide an property to control it.

Hey Nobita, could we get one or both of these options? Awesome work on this by the way.

-Allow tagging of groups (Ex: @Group1) to notify users
-Set up group criteria, in the user criteria section (This would allow automatic promotion to a Xenforo group where we could stylize, etc.)

Thanks!
@Nobita.Kun
Any feedback?

51f48afdd60d68fd1eb95861e99f3981.png

^ Was talking about adding criteria like this

Last edited:
Language selection is an awesome feature. I suggest you use it.
But if you want to hide it, you can do it using css. Or @Nobita.Kun adds an option in ACP to disable language selection for anyone who doesn't want.

@Nobita.Kun ,

I am running SG now for several weeks and what my users are really missing is the ability to have a dedicated and default rss functionality for group-forums (open forums, not for hidden or closed ones) like all other xf-subforums have. screenshot-xenforo com-2016-07-22-12-41-16.webp

This would even open up the possibility for forum owners, to synchronize a particular forum with twitter or facebook to maximize the reach of the group-forums and to attract new users or even in commercial environments to offer the synchronizing as an additional paid service.

RSS feeds are such an universal tool that they should have been default in here, too. Any chance you could implement this in a next release?

Regards,
Sperber.

I became a forum admin for the first time at the same time the company switched to XF - about a year ago.

We are a US-based company that would like to provide native language sections for our European users. One option, of course, is to create a new XF installation just for that, but several people have suggested nobika - would nobika do what I need? I would like to enable administrators to be able to administer their own language section, and would like to have the flexibility to have different forum structures for each language if needed.

One reason to do this is to better manage Google searches so that they only return results in the user's language, and also to be able to keep New Posts showing only the language of the user.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-

I became a forum admin for the first time at the same time the company switched to XF - about a year ago.

We are a US-based company that would like to provide native language sections for our European users. One option, of course, is to create a new XF installation just for that, but several people have suggested nobika - would nobika do what I need? I would like to enable administrators to be able to administer their own language section, and would like to have the flexibility to have different forum structures for each language if needed.

One reason to do this is to better manage Google searches so that they only return results in the user's language, and also to be able to keep New Posts showing only the language of the user.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

-S-
Hi. My addon support language per group then your site can be indexed correctly.

Top Bottom