- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Additional requirements
XenForo Gallery (Optional)
Version 2.3.6+: Require XenForo 1.5+
- Single installation per domain
- Updates duration
- $69/1y, $29 for renew (Apply with customer buy 1y extension)
- Visible branding
- Ability to create unlimited categories and nested categories for groups.
- Ability to create unlimited custom fields for each category. Custom fields then will be shown in group details.
- Show custom field position, data types, create PHP callback for Fields,
- Ability to group members and easily manage member roles and permissions in group.
- Events. Each group has ability to create their own events.
- Ability to create Gallery and Media. sonnb-XenGallery and XenMedia add-on are required.
- Sub Forums.
- Forum member permissions: easily manage forum member permissions. For example: create, delete groups, …
- Avatar supported. Each group has ability to easily upload their avatar
- Cover photos supported. Each group has ability to easily upload their cover
- Display statistics for each groups.
- Much more....
Group Category: many options available to manage groups:
- Allow member to upload files
- Default set group privacy, only apply to newly created groups.
- Manage usergroup permissions to create groups in categories.
- Manage group tabs (e.g. Member, About, Events,…), be able to temporarily hidden specific tabs.
- Manage sub-forums. Each group has ability to choose their own Forums. Click here for more details about sub-forums.
Member Roles: manage member roles in each group
- Easy to create more roles
- Easy to manage group member roles. For example: A member of Group A when being promoted to administrator will have administrator permissions such as removing a group member, promote a member, manage posts, etc. Moreover, this member is still able to have a managing permission in the Forum.
- Ability to attach files when creating events.
- Ability to post comments in events.
- Intelligent notifications: new events created, new comments posted, …
- Easy to filter events: ongoing events, upcoming events and past event.
- Friendly layouts with 2 options available: List or Calendar, default layout can be set in Options List (Options List-> [Nobita] Social Groups Options)
- 2 supported addons available: sonnb-XenGallery và XenMedia. One of these 2 addons must be installed to make this feature works.
- Use permissions from the third-party addon such as create, delete photos, media, etc as well as layouts
- Easy to switch between two addons. Note: a gallery created by sonnb-XenGallery will not be able to view/use by XenMedia and vice versa.
Sub-Forums for Groups
- Each group will have their own forum to post their own threads and use XenForo sub-forums to archive these threads. These threads are shown to the public or not depending on group Privacy options.
- XenForo sub-forums used in this feature are simply cloned then displayed in the group Forum tab. The group’s forum are able to use one or more specific XenForo sub-forums which can be created in each groups.
- Public Group:
- Anyone can see the group
- Anyone can see contents in the group
- Shown in the group list
- Closed Group:
- Anyone can see the group
- Only members can see contents in the group
- Shown in the group list
- Secret Group:
- Only members and authorized users (set in User Group Permissions) can see the group and its content
- Only authorized users (set in User Group Permissions) can create Secret Groups
- Send an invitation: Only Public and Closed Groups are supported. Each invitation sent, user will be received a notification. User can easily manage the invitations they received from Invited Groups page.
- Add users to group: Only Secret Groups are supported. This feature allows authorized members to add an user to the group without their permission.
- This feature is managed in Member Group Permissions, only users given “Invite people to group" permission can use the feature.
Group NewsFeed: including Public, Member và Admin Newsfeeds
- Public Newsfeed is displayed to the Public
- Member Zone is only for group members.
- Admin Zone is only for group admins. Staff members are set in Member Roles setting by enabling "Display as Staff" option.
- Posts and Comments in each wall (Member wall, Staff wall)
- Threads and Posts which posted in group.
- Notification Alerts can be turned on/off. Each member has ability to choose either Forum Alerts or Email. You can find this feature in group navigaton.
- Status Alerts. If this option is enabled, you will received notifications when a status posted in newsfeeds. This option only works when notification alerts are on.
Group User Banning is similar to XenForo User Banning. This feature now only allows admin to ban a user for certain period of time.
- Ability to set one or more groups become Featured Groups
- Ability to transfer ownership to another user
- Login reminder: send messages to inactive members. (Manage in Options->Membership-<Reminder cutoff date)
Route: Primary role is “Groups” set as default. But this feature allows you to interchange among:
Import from other platform:
License: There are 2 purchasing options available:
- $69 for 1-year license
- Note: One license per forum. You can renew expired license with only $29. This discount is only for 1-year license.