- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- Google Developer Account ($25 one-time)
- Apple Developer Account ($99 / year)
- Updates duration
- Visible branding
Discount 35% when you buying mobile apps license (From 26/08/2022 to 10/09/2022)
A native mobile apps (iOS and Android) for XenForo forums.
- XenForo 2.1.x
- A extended api add-on: https://nobita.me/resources/tl-api.73/
- Apple developer account if you want to upload to AppStore. Cost yearly at: $99
- Google developer account if you want to upload PlayStore. Cost one-time: $25
- Firebase cloud messaging for push notifications
- Firebase analytics for tracking user using app
- https://nobita.me/resources/tl-api.73/: For every app updates you must update the api as well.
- https://nobita.me/resources/sign-in-with-apple.97/ : For iOS app (Apple requires all apps must have sign in with Apple feature.)
- Profile Cover: To display a cover in user profile. Which also allow user upload cover in app
I have publish a repo for translation text inside the app. https://github.com/luutruong/XenApp_translations
Please make a merge if you found any translation issues and want to contribute new language translation.
Currently available languages:
- Polski (Polish)
- News feeds screen
- Forum list screen
- Conversations (list, detail) screen
- Watched threads list
- Ignoring members list
- Following members list
- Support login with Two Factor Authentication
- Profile screen
- Thread detail screen
- Notifications screen
- Profile post screen
- Dark mode supported
- Log in with Google
- Log in with Apple
- Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.truongluu.nobitame
- Apple store: https://apps.apple.com/app/id1475243070
- This app does not support In-app purchase so your forums which content a purchase which can be rejected by Apple. You will need give reason to they approve it.
- You will receive a AAB file run for almost devices so the file size will at least 30MB+ so when you upload to Google Play Store you will receive a warning about it. You can ignore it and continue the process.