- Compatible XF 2.x versions
- Additional requirements
- - PHP 7.2+
- Updates duration
- 12 months ($30.00 yearly renewable)
- Visible branding
There are a few specific options you may be interested in while creating a campaign.
- Include some user identities info in subscriptions
- User name
- Allow the campaign shows in register form
- Allow guest subscribe: This option allows you to display a popup to guest users and ask them to subscribe to the campaign. You can also customize your popup content
- Allow you import group email addresses into specific subscription list.
- Manual sync subscription status from Sendy to XenForo
- Automatically sync subscription status from Sendy to XenForo
This powerful feature allows you to schedule and send email to users who subscribed on your lists.
- Limit the number of threads send in the email
- Fetch threads in specific forums
- Fetch threads with specific criteria such as: At least X replies, at least X views,...
- Value Score: This option allows sorting threads by specific score.
- Extra thread IDs: Always include specific threads in the email
- Display thread message: Allow you display message content in the email by first or last post of the thread
- Date limit: Allow you fetch threads within X days.
- Inject HTML above threads, below threads.
- Allow you customize tracking params in thread URL
- Allow preview newsletter items before perform mass sending
- Allow do test newsletter items
- Send an email to certain email addresses when newsletters were published in Sendy.
- Support subscribe with GDPR
- Customize policy URL
- Sendy installation base URL: This URL should be matched with APP_PATH in your Sendy setup. Campaigns and Newsletters will use this value to make requests.
- Sendy api key: This is an API key that should be grabbed on your Sendy account.
- Campaign popup delay: How long the subscribe popup will be displayed to guest users.