[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Badly need to be able to switch group walls off. Group members keep posting on walls only instead of posting in group forums. If asked to post in group forum, they ignore or don't post at all... :(

It would be great if there is a setting to set what part of group ("forum", "members", "events" etc) to appear first when group is launched.

Is it possible to disable the group comments section and instead display all the "recent threads" from the forum section of the group?

We're looking for something to replace the Waindigo Social Forums app, but as this currently functions the forums for groups are too many clicks deep to be of much use.

eg. To get to the threads currently requires: Groups -> Group -> Forums -> Forum Node -> Threads.

Whereas this way it would be Groups -> Group -> Threads.

Still not ideal, but much better. (We have no use for the group comments section.)

Is it possible to disable the group comments section and instead display all the "recent threads" from the forum section of the group?

We're looking for something to replace the Waindigo Social Forums app, but as this currently functions the forums for groups are too many clicks deep to be of much use.

eg. To get to the threads currently requires: Groups -> Group -> Forums -> Forum Node -> Threads.

Whereas this way it would be Groups -> Group -> Threads.

Still not ideal, but much better. (We have no use for the group comments section.)
I have no plan to disable news feed wall. But switch load the forums section can be implemented.

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.6.0 released!

NOTE: Please disable add-on while upgrading add-on.

Features:
  • Added upload logo while creating group
  • Changed breadcrumb when viewing forum of group
  • Added event logo
  • Added export event to iCalendar format.
  • Added import event from iCalendar format
  • Move option Maximum groups can create to User Group Permissions.
Bugs:
  • Fixed auto play speed does not work
  • Fixed missing menu indicator in some special devices
  • Fixed group members can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

So I have a forum. My MMO guild is active in 4 games.

One category per game.

Can I use groups to make 4 different rosters, and create a raid calendar for each group in each category?

Top Bottom