[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
@Nobita.Kun, please clarify. That is one of our big needs here - we expect to be running in many languages and have a lot of users who take advantage of New Posts on our forum. Is this functionality, New Posts, still available with your add-on, and will it show only one language at a time, or is the language(s) configurable by the user, e.g., if one person would like to take part in both French and and main English forum, is it possible for that person's New Posts to show both?

Because your add-on is inexpensive, we are going to try it anyway, I'm pretty sure, but just to be clear, my need is to be able to have, from my single XF installation, users who speak another language be able to see only their section in all regards.

Thanks very much.

-S-

Is this functionality, New Posts, still available with your add-on, and will it show only one language at a time, or is the language(s) configurable by the user
Yes. It is still available for my add-on. But if i implement it, it is make a big queries then make your site slow or maybe easy to be DDOS.

I'm willing to buy [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs).
In order to buy subject addon I'm supposed to be registered on www.nobita.me, but subject forum nobita.me doesn't send confirmation emails to my email address, so I cannot confirm account on nobita.me. Cannot confirm account at nobita.me = cannot buy the addon. I have requested support by sending email to truonglv@outlook.com, truonglv.9x@gmail.com and have received no outcome so far...

Ain't it complicated to buy?

Do you know how many customers have been lost?

I'm willing to buy [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs).
In order to buy subject addon I'm supposed to be registered on www.nobita.me, but subject forum nobita.me doesn't send confirmation emails to my email address, so I cannot confirm account on nobita.me. Cannot confirm account at nobita.me = cannot buy the addon. I have requested support by sending email to truonglv@outlook.com, truonglv.9x@gmail.com and have received no outcome so far...

Ain't it complicated to buy?

Do you know how many customers have been lost?
I am sorry about that. Now your account has bene approved.

Hi,
Would somebody advise how to:
- Super moderator who is able to create groups, assign moderators to created groups
- Assign moderator to existing group? Moderator should be able to moderate particular group (but not all groups), but not able to delete the group, invite members
- Provide rights for group members just able to post, create events, edit their posts (for 4 hours after post was done), invite members

Cannot figure out how to do this the right way with Member Role List. Any example pls?

Well. I've figured out how it works. Addon is great! However, I wish there was a some kind of manual.

Does anybody have translations into below languages for this addon?
- Italian language
- Spanish language
- French language

Can users PM me or post their websites here? Id like to see some examples of this in action.

We are a guild thats into 6 games. I need event management too, and the ability for guidies to sign up.

Hi all,
today i have deinstalled the addon, but it seems there are still rest of it in my system.
For example i still can choose [Nobita] Social Groups: Forum when i want to add a new node.
Maybe this should be fixed, please.

Hi all,
today i have deinstalled the addon, but it seems there are still rest of it in my system.
For example i still can choose [Nobita] Social Groups: Forum when i want to add a new node.
Maybe this should be fixed, please.
I don't think it is bug of add-on. As i installed Widget Framework. It also added new Widget Page (Node) and while disabling add-on. I still add the widget page.

Top Bottom