[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.8 released!

The stable version 2.5.8 released which include number bugs fixed and number features implemented. I recommend to all customers upgrade to this version as possible.

Note: Please disable add-on while uploading files.

Bugs:

• Fixed CSS rules issues
  • Fixed missing unapprove posts
  • Fixed no alert when comment on events
  • Fixed reassign group throw errors
  • Fixed remove member also remove secondary groups of member
  • Fixed member...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nobita.Kun updated [Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) with a new update entry:

Version 2.5.9 released!

Important: I recommend to you disable add-on while upgrading add-on to new version.

Bugs:
  • Fixed user waiting approve can claim ribbon
  • Fixed incorrect phrase on member join newsfeed
  • Fixed some errors
  • Fixed RTL in some select dropdown
  • User with grant permission should join group without waiting accept the request
  • Fixed missing phrases
  • Fixed did not show staff list in some cases
  • Fixed cannot delete news feed in some cases...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this error when I upgrade the addon:

Fatal error: Class 'Nobita_Teams_Install_0' not found in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/vb/library/Nobita/Teams/Installer.php on line 384

Make an thread suggestion on my forums section. If more people want to, I will bring it into core.
Theres alot of people wanting this already.. There the ones who contacted me about it. They wanted me to let you know cause theres no reason for everyone to say the same thing so we all decided I would voice it since Im outgoing.

Hey @Nobita.Kun - Long time no speak friend!

So I have a few questions / issues with teams - it has come a long way I have to say.

So a lot of the Style options are not changeable unless you go into the templates and manually edit them / override with Extra.css - Hopefully you can fix this, as it's a pain to have to do that - Changing it in the style options would be much easier.

Secondly - You used to include Phrases for the different Routes - Teams / Guilds etc - On the latest updates this is not included so it makes it a pain to change phrases. Is there now an easy way to change this?

So a lot of the Style options are not changeable unless you go into the templates and manually edit them / override with Extra.css - Hopefully you can fix this, as it's a pain to have to do that - Changing it in the style options would be much easier.
Do you have any outdated templates?

Secondly - You used to include Phrases for the different Routes - Teams / Guilds etc - On the latest updates this is not included so it makes it a pain to change phrases. Is there now an easy way to change this?
Sure. I will upload it in next release.

Do you have any outdated templates?

Sure. I will upload it in next release.

No - Templates are all up-to-date. But the MDL. Cards etc did not change color unless I hard edited them - same for the comments block.

Reason being that our Theme of Majority Dark / Blue, so I had to hard edit all of them which was a pain.

Top Bottom