[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs)

[Nobita] Social Groups (Teams/Guilds/Clubs) [Paid] 2.8.6

No permission to buy ($69.00)
Did you see it on main navigation bar of group?
What I'm saying is that it's not easy to find for new users. It would be easier if there was a button that says "Join Group".

As of now, users have to click the gear icon to find it. It's not obvious to most people.

What I'm saying is that it's not easy to find for new users. It would be easier if there was a button that says "Join Group".

As of now, users have to click the gear icon to find it. It's not obvious to most people.
Definitly, this will be the most asked question in our forums, too. Would be really a good addition - if not a required one. Kindly requesting a hotfix :)

Definitly, this will be the most asked question in our forums, too. Would be really a good addition - if not a required one. Kindly requesting a hotfix :)
Seem it is happen on small screen. I will make it easy on small screen on next release.

Seem it is happen on small screen. I will make it easy on small screen on next release.
I guess you got us wrong, Kun. When you click on a group the users are looking for a call-to-action button, something that hits the eye and says "JOIN THIS GROUP". Even on a desktop there is just the gear icon - and that will be the last place where people would look for that. I had 6 test users this morning and they ALL asked me after 5 minutes, how the heck they could join the testgroup. May be that outlines how hard the join function is to find for normal users. It definitly needs a calltoaction-button , best on top of the sidebar-box "overview".

I guess you got us wrong, Kun. When you click on a group the users are looking for a call-to-action button, something that hits the eye and says "JOIN THIS GROUP". Even on a desktop there is just the gear icon - and that will be the last place where people would look for that. I had 6 test users this morning and they ALL asked me after 5 minutes, how the heck they could join the testgroup. May be that outlines how hard the join function is to find for normal users. It definitly needs a calltoaction-button , best on top of the sidebar-box "overview".
I don't think that I understand not correctly. ;)

i found a bug today

when your the owner of more than 1 nobita group and you leave a nobita group as the leader it demotes you from the xenforo user group for leaders even tho you are still the leader of other nobita groups

i found a bug today

when your the owner of more than 1 nobita group and you leave a nobita group as the leader it demotes you from the xenforo user group for leaders even tho you are still the leader of other nobita groups
Please report the bug on my site. :)

I don't know if anybody else is having this issue, but the begin time on the sidebar doesn't seem to be appearing on my forum.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 3.45.41 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-05-31 at 3.45.41 PM.webp
    4.3 KB · Views: 12
Top Bottom