Sheldon

Looking to liven up your installation?

Not have enough money for a complete custom theme, but want something to differentiate your site from another using the same theme?

I personally don't like creating an entire theme, but I like to individualize themes to match the site topic. If this is something you are looking for, feel free to contact me. I don't have an issue working on a "live" site, I actually prefer it.

If you need any examples of my work, I could probably find some images to show, or point towards the site.

Most themes here are easily modified and customized.. I only have an issue with a couple themes. If you are interested in this service, feel free to PM me. If you have any general questions, please post them here.

I will not be answering any questions concerning any price in this thread. If that is one of your Q's, again, feel free to PM me.

Look forward to hearing what you'd like to do.

Thanks.

As far as resources, I have a few here: http://sheldonbowyer.com/resources/

I don't mind implementing any into whatever site I am working on either.

Sheldon does great work. I don't mind using a site we put together as an example: http://sportsdiscussion.net, everything visual, he did.

And +1 for requesting proof of a license.

I'll second this. +1 Sheldon's work is outstanding in the enhancements he makes to any given style.

I appreciate the comments.

This is your go-to guy if you need some cool stuff done. (y)

If I ever stopped coding/designing myself then I'd ask/pay @Sheldon first before any other designers, if he is available.

Was asked to create a fall/Autumn banner from an existing logo, as well as an "alternate" Halloween image.... Wanted it to look like another member's winter/Christmas images that had been created. (I don't mind naming the person, but that will be their decision to post that info).

Anyways, here are the results.
11.webp
22.webp

Possible Rank Images based on number of posts....

ma3q.png
.... different location on postbit Screenshot_9.webp

Last edited:
Custom Rank Images Based on PostCount
Screenshot_8.webp

Currently have it set showing in one location (seen above), looking at possible other locations to display this information, if possible. Would love to hear suggestions or ideas.
*And yes, I know the proper rank structure, I did it the way I did for number reasons*

Alright... based on the above, I came up with a decent concept.

-- First, you'd have to want to have images used for post count.

I'd be interested in implementing this on someone's site.

You get a progress bar for posts.
preview.webp Screenshot_1.webp

Second, each time you hit the 100%, you get a medal... below is the gold. You can have bronze and silver as well...

medalpreview.webp Screenshot_2.webp

Don't mind the colors, or the logo inside the medal (was an idea I was working on, had the logo handy). That can all be customized to your site.

I don't want to reveal too much, but the progress bar will not be in the same location as the medal. My concept at this moment is the progress bar in one area, the medals in another.

Just about any site logo can be used on the medal. Colors obviously can be altered as well.

If this might interest you, give me a shout, we will see if our ideas match up.

--- @0xym0r0n , a RockStar medal.. heh.
rstar.webp Screenshot_3.webp

Last edited:
Alright... based on the above, I came up with a decent concept.
-- First, you'd have to want to have images used for post count.

Looks decent... but I like the way Stats Bar does it because you also have your actual post count numbers. It's got a few "display" bugs, but they can be worked out easily.

screenshot.webp

Top Bottom