Nice job.

I had a very similar idea a while ago and it was going to be the next thing I implemented on my own forum (if I could find the time).
Have to think of something else now, just to be different :D

That is the way it always is... continual progression.. Haha. Constant.

Appreciate the compliment as well.

*Eyes open wide.* :eek:

Wow. I didn't know you could do this stuff. I mean, hoverable forum categories? Awwwweeessssssssoooooooooommmmee.

Teeeeeach me how to do that! I'm adding category strips to my existing forum... but how to make it hoverable?

*Eyes open wide.* :eek:

Wow. I didn't know you could do this stuff. I mean, hoverable forum categories? Awwwweeessssssssoooooooooommmmee.

Teeeeeach me how to do that! I'm adding category strips to my existing forum... but how to make it hoverable?

I attempted to help you. Now I am swamped with many other projects.

That is purely down to your mannerism. You do not say please or thank you in most of your requests for help. That has an impact. Learn from it.
.......Liar. :cautious:

And it's not even about that, anyway. We do have design differences. I'm not a huge fan of these "Double" Cell'd forum categories (but I do like the images and hover), I'm not a fan of the ranking system that he has up there.

Last edited:
Custom Rank Images Based on PostCount
View attachment 59115

Currently have it set showing in one location (seen above), looking at possible other locations to display this information, if possible. Would love to hear suggestions or ideas.
*And yes, I know the proper rank structure, I did it the way I did for number reasons*
Do you have NAVY ranks?

What you see as far as ranks are concepts. Nowhere near finished. The Call of Duty ones I designed have been sold to another site in niche.

As far as the double cell, that was never my idea for your site either. You can't comment on difference's in design, as I never presented anything to you.

Either way. Anything seen here can be implemented on any xf site.

Do you have NAVY ranks?

What type of style/design? It should
fit your site first, I can build around that. ..

@Sheldon just wow, I absolutely love what I see in this thread! I don't know where do you get your ideas for all these awesome stuff, but don't stop please and keep them coming!

Bloody hell man, I think I need to save up and come to you with ideas for my forum, first though need a decent skin LOL.

Top Bottom