Extremely bored this morning while my son plays PS3, so @Carlos you got to be a test subject...
I'm flattered I was your test subject! :p
I NEED these images. I'd LOVE to use these for advertising purposes. :)
And if you were curious... many types of camo used...

View attachment 60029
That looks fantastic. I'd love to use that as the site's main logo. Especially 4 & 5.
Would have been cool to allow members to select their own based on preference.
Yeah, it would, but I don't really know how to pull that off without breaking the site in some way. But I could allocate at least 2 different logos since there's forum view, and responsive view. Check the site on your phone to see what I mean.

I was looking for a nice "digital" looking logo... I could... I could never do what you have done in your bored-@$$ time! :D

May I have these? Please @Sheldon, please? *Prays and gives a face*
Better placement/design for "staff" ribbons. Admin/Mod/Recruit/ VIP, etc...

View attachment 60042

View attachment 60041
Would that require a mod? Do you know how to accomplish this? I approve of this.

Also, just a note: If I widen the actual "userblock" it'll look ugly. I tried it during the whole "add user ranks" thing the other day. How it looks? It looks like it's merged into the actual post...

Last edited:
Check the site on your phone to see what I mean.

I am fully aware of what responsive it. You don't need two logos for that. You change your setting so that your main logo shrinks down with the size of the screen.

Also, just a note: If I widen the actual "userblock" it'll look ugly. I tried it during the whole "add user ranks" thing the other day. How it looks? It looks like it's merged into the actual post...

No it doesn't look ugly. You change the message content margin to offset the width you made the message user info. I have changed that area many times. Simple procedure.

Screenshot_21.webp Screenshot_22.webp

Last edited:
I am fully aware of what responsive it. You don't need two logos for that. You change your setting so that your main logo shrinks down with the size of the screen.
You're right. I don't need to have two logos, but it was an experiment I did. :) In the future, I want to have the mobile site to show the URL/Domain in the logo... This way, the mobile user won't forget the URL. :D
No it doesn't look ugly. You change the message content margin to offset the width you made the message user info. I have changed that area many times. Simple procedure.

View attachment 60097 View attachment 60098
That's not what I meant.

When I enlarged the userblock potbit, the right side of that box... Looked like it's glued to the actual message box. That's what I was saying.

I realize I can just change the avatar size to conform to the edited width for the userblock - I've seen it done for a few sites, like your old PlaySt4tion site.

Can you not see your avatar is still too the left and the red ribbon is much larger? Same spots, postbit and message margin changed only. ...

Top Bottom