dj.more.subtle.webp

I love the round avatar icons.
I made the TV a bit more subtle.

The cool graphics can look good ... but I think the Titles have to Stand out hugely !

What....the....fuu.....? :confused: Niiiice job, @Sheldon!
See, you should have just let him run with his ideas on your forum :) - @Sheldon does some fantastic work when left to get on with it. Everything you see with that style (and the other styles) has been his design with very little input from me other than "I like it" or to choose from a set of options he presents me with.

See, you should have just let him run with his ideas on your forum :) - @Sheldon does some fantastic work when left to get on with it. Everything you see with that style (and the other styles) has been his design with very little input from me other than "I like it" or to choose from a set of options he presents me with.
Meh. What he doesn't know is that I am actually open-minded, it's just he was too quick to respond. It's over now and I can't do anything to inspire him to do any more work. I've tried for weeks.

Just an FYI, but the "Click here to change the cover" is showing to me, albeit clicking it does nothing.
Perhaps you should use a conditional to only make it available to the profile owner?

Just an FYI, but the "Click here to change the cover" is showing to me, albeit clicking it does nothing.
Perhaps you should use a conditional to only make it available to the profile owner?

Yeah, still messing with all of it. Getting the base done as quickly as possible, I know I have a few errors...

Top Bottom