Not sure what you are talking about as far as post count numbers. I wouldn't be removing anything. You've somehow confused me.

Maybe I misunderstood this portion then, but it appears that you would "want to use images for post count" which indicates a replacement for the numbers?

Alright... based on the above, I came up with a decent concept.

-- First, you'd have to want to have images used for post count.

EDIT:
I think I see what you are referring to now is overlaying the ranking image on the avatar. Not particularly something that I would use as I already have an online status on the bottom of it. Would start to get the avatar a little crowded. :)

In conjunction with. As seen on the images with @DRE used as an example. To many people like post count, plus you can always turn it off or on in style properties. I should have been more specific. I didn't think anyone would see it that way. Apologies.

In conjunction with. As seen on the images with @DRE used as an example. To many people like post count, plus you can always turn it off or on in style properties. I should have been more specific. I didn't think anyone would see it that way. Apologies.
Just edited my reply... I see what you are referring to now.

Not particularly something that I would use as I already have an online status on the bottom of it. Would start to get the avatar a little crowded. :)

This has the capability of being placed anywhere. The image shown was simply for that particular style of rank ribbons.

Was asked to create a fall/Autumn banner from an existing logo, as well as an "alternate" Halloween image.... Wanted it to look like another member's winter/Christmas images that had been created. (I don't mind naming the person, but that will be their decision to post that info).

Anyways, here are the results.
View attachment 59052
View attachment 59053

I haven't had a chance to post in this thread (retail management leaves little time for forums these days) but I want to thank Sheldon for creating these graphics for us. We will be uploading them to the site soon.

:eek: I wants.... I wants really bad lmao. My gtavcrews really needs the sheldon touch we need to talk! Lol

@Shelley put me on to @Sheldon as I was wanting the icon tweaking on my existing logo. He was really accommodating and let me try out a few things to make sure it was what I was looking for, even though I went with the original design.

Tiling enhancements look good. Have you tried applying the following see if it looks better? Since it looks like the lastpost title is centered.

Code:
.node .nodeLastPost .lastThreadMeta {text-align: center;}

Honestly, haven't even gotten to that part. Started last night, quit after a bit before work this morning. What you see other than pics and node icons is what shipped with the theme.

Top Bottom