Moderator Essentials

Moderator Essentials [Paid] 1.14.5

No permission to buy ($45.00)
  • Thread starter Thread starter Syndol
  • Start date Start date
Hello @Syndol!

Will this mod allow me to view which member/admin banned a user? I can't believe this information isn't part of the XenForo core.

Hi @Joe Link - banning a member from your site is an administrator task and thus is logged in the Administrator Log rather than the Moderator Log in the ACP.
This add-on deals with the moderator log and not the admin log.

You seem to know the answer to that one ;)
Bans are recorded in the User Change Log.
Spam Cleaner actions are not recorded in the Moderator Log.

I suggest to add the possibility to moderators to ban users from frontend. Also would be good the possibility to ban only for certain nodes...would be a killer feature. :-)

I don't know about small requests still will be acepted due to your addon dev retirement :) probably in the future. so here my request, it's only small design polishment:

as moderator on /account/preferences i can disable all actions logs, so the counter at modbar will always stay on "0". So if this option is set to "disable all actions log", the counter at modbar is unnecessary and makes only design noise and could be removed. only the textbutton "Mod Log" could stay in the modbar.

@Syndol Could I upgrade this mod now when I am on 1.3 version of Xenforo, or I have to wait till I upgrade xenforo to v1.4 and then upgrade this mod?

You can upgrade on XF 1.3.x
When you do eventually upgrade to XF 1.4, the new actions will then show in the log, log search, and mod log preferences.

Since I can no longer guarantee long term updates/support I've removed the purchase link.
Please see this post.
You are still welcome to purchase any of my add-ons as long as you can live with not having guaranteed support.

Daniel Hood updated Moderator Essentials with a new update entry:

New Ownership

@Daniel Hood has taken over control of all of @Syndol's premium add ons. This product is now available for purchase again. Prices have been converted from GBP to USD at today's current exchange rate. For more information read this thread. This is not actually a new version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

"No New Sales" - has this add-on been stopped?
I have taken over this project, you can now buy a license and you will be supported long term.

I suggest to add the possibility to moderators to ban users from frontend. Also would be good the possibility to ban only for certain nodes...would be a killer feature. :)
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking over these addons. I requested moderators being able to ban as a feature a while back and I was hoping you could add it now as part of your first update.

Thanks

Hi Daniel. Then I can show you my recent request :)
as moderator on /account/preferences i can disable all actions logs, so the counter at modbar will always stay on "0". So if this option is set to "disable all actions log", the counter at modbar is unnecessary and makes only design noise and could be removed. only the textbutton "Mod Log" could stay in the modbar.

Top Bottom