Looking for a host that allows unlimited domains

D37

I'm looking for a host that will allow unlimited domains. The host has to be fast and php compatible. I'm currently on medialayer.com and they only allow me to have 6 domains. I want to host a few wordpress blogs and forums... so things have to run fast and allow for MySQL database allowance.

Who should I check out? and is fairly inexpensive?

Try this one. A real person who has been in the busines for years, knows what he is doing and support, response times are 1st class...

http://raymond-day.co.uk/

MySQL databases are housed on dedicated remote host, not "localhost"

WHM/CPanel Unlimited Reseller Accounts £5.99 a month, includes Softaculous Scripts & Fantastico Deluxe..

Edit:
And NO, this is not my hosting business..

Regards..

I had a Grid hosting plan with MediaTemple that allowed up to 200 domains I believe, the price was good also, around 250 a year.

I had a Grid hosting plan with MediaTemple that allowed up to 200 domains I believe, the price was good also, around 250 a year.
How fast does forum software run on their servers? I was just checking them out now and they look really good.

servint vps...unlimited, scalable server, I think I have 10 domains running on mine right now, running various forums/wordpress sites.

How fast does forum software run on their servers? I was just checking them out now and they look really good.

Seemed just as fast as any other host we were on, but if you have 100 sites on the same grid system and it goes down your entire network will be out, so there are upsides to being on grids and downsides to having all your sites on one system.

Im running both of my sites www.planetgamers.org (MyBB) And www.adminbb.info (XenForo) on it. Well I had got a discount, I paid them $44 for a whole year and a free domain was included which I obtained for my gaming forum... they are pretty good. Fast support also, havent had any downtime. Yes they support xF, and probably now they're prices are like $66 for 1 year with a free domain. I bought hosting from them 1 month ago.

ThisWebHost - honestly the best webhost I've ever used. Servers run a dream, the support is fast and friendly, and it's a small company, so you soon get to a first name basis with them and become friends. Plus they have a 25% affiliate referral system.

ThisWebHost - honestly the best webhost I've ever used. Servers run a dream, the support is fast and friendly, and it's a small company, so you soon get to a first name basis with them and become friends. Plus they have a 25% affiliate referral system.
I don't see their server specs anywhere. Can it run Xenforo?

Also might I add... I'm looking for something cheap and not a VPS or a Dedicated server. I want something managed and geared towards application hosting like www.Medialayer.com is. Media Layer has been by far the best webhost I have ever been with. Everything about them is superior except I'm looking to have more then 6 domains hosted and I don't want to have to upgrade to there $40 package to be able to host 8 domains.

Top Bottom