1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a host service. (Mike Edge/The Forum Heroes)

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by MyRogerIsJolly, May 1, 2016.

1. MyRogerIsJolly

MyRogerIsJolly New Member

Good afternoon,

After hunting around for a while I finally came across @The Forum Heroes. However, I cannot seem to find a way to send them a PM. Hopefully this will find it's way.

Many thanks,
  2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

If you're referring to here on the forum, there should be a Start a Conversation link both on his member card and under the Information tab on his profile.
  3. MyRogerIsJolly

One would think it so easy. However, we are both wrong.
  4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Only if he has it set for all members. If he's restricted it to people he follows then you will see it... and if you aren't one he follows then you will not.

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 12.48.29 PM.png
  5. MyRogerIsJolly

Well, that makes it rather hard to PM him for business. Haha. Thanks for the heads up.
  6. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I don't think his support site is officially opened yet. Normally tagging him in a thread will grab his attention - but his vacation may have gotten extended or something else cropped up. I know that the weather we've been getting has killed a lot of stuff I was going to help folks out with.
  7. The Forum Heroes

The Forum Heroes Well-Known Member

I'm now following you. Please feel free to contact me again now