After deleting the old source code and upload the new one
I still got the
[KL] Editor Manager 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
Instead of
[KL] Editor Manager 1.0.0 Release Candidate 2

I try to update and i had that message
I uninstall it
I try to install it and still having the same problem
The error is happening because one of the installation functions is run again even though it should not and I have honestly no idea why it is run again in the first place (it's never called in the update), but I have a more or less failsafe plan to get rid of that issue:
  1. Uninstall the add-on (if impossible, just skip this step).
  2. Head to your database and delete all tables that are prefixed with xf_kl_em_.
  3. Open up the xf_addon table and delete only the entry with the title "[KL] Editor Manager".
  4. If you still want to, you should be able to reinstall the add-on now.
I'll see if I can figure this out or if maybe Mike or Chris can help.

Editor box are not showing with Delay Load. This option will are not show Editor BB icon but plan box show?

ScreenShot00082.webp

What does option Keep text format on character deletion? Please can be more details that what does?

Remove format on paste, Does have Icon in Editor for user choice enable/disable?

Editor box are not showing with Delay Load. This option will are not show Editor BB icon but plan box show?

That's what delay load should do: https://my.mixtape.moe/xnhnrm.mp4

What does option Keep text format on character deletion? Please can be more details that what does?

It will keep the current text format when you delete the last character in the editor.

Remove format on paste, Does have Icon in Editor for user choice enable/disable?
No.

Yes I do understand but its box are not show without hit.

Seems like the styling is missing. Is the video from an online accessible installation? If so, would you provide me with a demo login so I can have a look at it?

How to enable Google Fonts API Key unrestricted?
Google is telling you that potentially everyone could use your API key and asks you to set up some form of limitation. I suggest limiting it to the IP address of your server.

Seems like the styling is missing. Is the video from an online accessible installation? If so, would you provide me with a demo login so I can have a look at it?

Check your PM.

Google is telling you that potentially everyone could use your API key and asks you to set up some form of limitation. I suggest limiting it to the IP address of your server.

Done Application restrictions but No need set for API restrictions?

Still having problem after deleting tables

XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL query error [1071]: Specified key was too long; max key length is 767 bytes in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 79
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
  5. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 164
  6. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup.php at line 190
  7. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStep6() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
  8. KL\EditorManager\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
  9. KL\EditorManager\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 390
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 87
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Post reply button no more working with Delay Load.

378ab480-d4b1-4fba-929c-052c8afe6eb6.png

Please can be plan add User group permissions for using Special characters?

Top Bottom