Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
All the threads with [HIDE] in it do not trigger it anymore, so people see all the content this way:

[HIDE] content already unlocked here [/HIDE]

Thanks for the fast reply, @katsulynx.

From this page: /admin.php?options/groups/klEM/ I unchecked the hide bbcode, saved, rechecked it, and saved again. But the hide still doesn't parse. Am I missing anything?

From this page: /admin.php?options/groups/klEM/ I unchecked the hide bbcode, saved, rechecked it, and saved again. But the hide still doesn't parse. Am I missing anything?

Just had a look at the code. The [hide] BB code seems indeed broken at the moment. The other ones are working however. I've fixed that for the next update, thanks for reporting.

Just had a look at the code. The [hide] BB code seems indeed broken at the moment. The other ones are working however. I've fixed that for the next update, thanks for reporting.
should we downgrade till the next update or the update will be released today.

is downgrade possible by replacing files with beta 6 files

So for now only work with [HIDE] not [hide]? AJAX Support can happen for next update? Also how to disabling all other functionality, only enable HIDE function?

I'm having a few dozen users complaining about the hide not working all of a sudden in their threads, since it was a core function we used in our forum. Hope you'll find a solution soon, thanks again @katsulynx . Hopefully my report helped.

In the meantime, I solved my issue temporarily by replacing "hide" with "hidereply".

Take your time @katsulynx, you're definitely one of the most generous and kind developers out there for Xenforo, so we at minimum have to be more than grateful for everything you're doing for us, completely free of charge already.

In the meantime, I'll donate you some money, hopefully others will follow me, as you do really deserve it.

Doubt it.

Not worry, I am wait for this update and after that we will go with commercial license. My site are not commercial use. So does happen any issue from commercial license?

By disabling them I guess?

Not work, Enabling add-on will replace Xenforo default editor. Please can add option Enable/disable Xenforo default editor? Not interfere with Xenforo default editor if are not enable. Only HIDE option work or work only what are enabled.

Not work, Enabling add-on will replace Xenforo default editor. Please can add option Enable/disable Xenforo default editor? Not interfere with Xenforo default editor if are not enable. Only HIDE option work or work only what are enabled.
Oh, now I get what you meant exactly. No, there's no way of doing that. I can offer you to build a small stripped down version that only includes the hide BB codes against a small fee if you want to.

One of your editor options seems to be in an unexpected format. I'd suggest a reinstallation as fastest option at that point, as I can't tell which one.

No can do. The Uninstall is not there. It only gives the ability to Disable.

Error 1.webp

After Disabling, the only thing that changed was the ability to Enable it.

Error 2.webp

Now, I can certainly go to the directory and remove the files, but won't that cause a lot of issues?

Top Bottom