1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Incorporate WordPress Header with XenForo

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Torrey Leonard, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Hey XenForo,

For the past few days, I've been searching endlessly for a way to integrate my forum with WordPress. I've reached the conclusion that, well- it's difficult. At this point, I've extracted the contents of my header to raw HTML and CSS. However, placing the static HTML in my header is a route I would rather not take.

So my question is this: does anyone have a simple way for me to take my WordPress header and place it in my XenForo template header file? Currently, I have a header.php file containing this,

include '/var/www/1776movement.com/wp-load.php'//wp file path include
    get_header(); //load header
    This PHP code displays ONLY the header. It's exactly what I want to place above my forum. It sounds easy, but it evidently is not.

Thanks in advance!
  2. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

3. Right, I tried that a few days ago. All I get is an error- something about failing to get HTTP? I worked with that software for a few hours; nothing.

All I need is a way to add PHP to my header. I've already got the code to call my WP header.