XF 2.2 Embed XenForo between Wordpress Header/Footer

xkcd4any

Hi all! I've searched the Forums and have only found old Threads on this topic and would be interested in which method is recommended today.

I have an active Wordpress Site and a XenForo Forum and would like the Forum Header / Footer to look exactly like the WP site.

So far what has been suggested in old threads was either using an iFrame or manually styling it. My header/Footer has Menus, too, though that are updated regularly, so reflecting those changes automatically would be nice. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks!

Hi all! I've searched the Forums and have only found old Threads on this topic and would be interested in which method is recommended today.

I have an active Wordpress Site and a XenForo Forum and would like the Forum Header / Footer to look exactly like the WP site.

So far what has been suggested in old threads was either using an iFrame or manually styling it. My header/Footer has Menus, too, though that are updated regularly, so reflecting those changes automatically would be nice. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks!
I'v thought about this too. If you are at bothered about SEO I think an iframe to embed one site in another is a very bad idea, so manually styling it is the way I would go. I have don that here:

It isn't perfect or the best style in the world but I think it is better than iframing it.

Top Bottom