XF 1.4 Importa issues from IPB

Demon_skeith

Hi,

I'm doing some test imports for my future xen site and I keep running into issues. My current issue is:

I'm doing the Configure User Import step, I have the merge same email box check (don't matter if check or not) and I get this: (** to hide my DB/folder names)

Mysqli prepare error: Table '*tablename*_profile_portal' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 734
  6. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in public_html/*foldername*/admin.php at line 13

any help with this?

Unfortunately it simply seems that your IPB install is missing a table that we would usually expect to be present.

Can you think of why that table would be missing? You'll likely need to troubleshoot this from the IPB side - essentially that table will need to be available and hopefully contain the relevant data.

Top Bottom