Fixed PHPBB 3.2.2 to Xenforo 1.5.17 Import Error While Importing Users

SuperJew

I am performing an import from PHPBB 3.2.2 into Xenforo 1.5.17 using the included importer. The importer is noted as being a beta, so I expected to encounter problems... Anyone have and clue as to what would cause the below error? Seem to me like it is a parsing error within the importer of some kind, but frankly I am at a little bit of a loss as to where to begin to fix this, as it is my first experience with Xenforo... I have no addons installed. I am not retaining ID's, and this failure is not allowing the user import to complete not the rest of the data to be imported from the source database...

Ideas?

Rich (BB code):
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'pfd.pf_phpbb_aol' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/PhpBb3.php at line 598
XenForo_Importer_PhpBb3->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 124
XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 241
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 184
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
XenForo_FrontController->run() in mysite/admin.php at line 13

Thanks,
SuperJew

Last edited:
As far as I can see in the phpBB code, you should have this field, though we will do some further testing.

Easiest thing to do probably is remove the relevant code from the importer so it no longer tries to import this.

In the file library/XenForo/Importer/PhpBb31x.php you will see this:
PHP:
pfd.pf_phpbb_aol AS user_aim,
Change it to this:
PHP:
"" AS user_aim,
And I think that will allow you to continue.

Top Bottom