vB 3.7.3 Import Error

gatoo

Dear Community,

I've successfully installed XF 1.5, but have encountered a problem.

I was able to import the user groups, but as soon as I try to import the users I get the following. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm running MySQL 5.6.19.

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ON (user.userid = userfield.userid)STRAIGHT_JOIN vb3_usertextfield AS usert' at line 12
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/vBulletin.php at line 800
  6. XenForo_Importer_vBulletin->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 124
  7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 189
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 241
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 184
  10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 15

Can you confirm the MySQL version on the server you're importing from? It looks like your server doesn't support STRAIGHT_JOIN, but I can see that documented back to MySQL 5.5.

Can you confirm the MySQL version on the server you're importing from? It looks like your server doesn't support STRAIGHT_JOIN, but I can see that documented back to MySQL 5.5.

Thanks for your reply.

The vBulletin MySQL I am importing from is very old: 4.1.22.

I am now going to copy the old data into MySQL 5.6.19 (same as the new XF DB) and try the import from there.

Top Bottom