1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Importa issues from IPB

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Demon_skeith, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

I'm doing some test imports for my future xen site and I keep running into issues. My current issue is:

I'm doing the Configure User Import step, I have the merge same email box check (don't matter if check or not) and I get this: (** to hide my DB/folder names)

Mysqli prepare error: Table '*tablename*_profile_portal' doesn't exist

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in XenForo/Importer/IPBoard.php at line 734
    6. XenForo_Importer_IPBoard->stepUsers() in XenForo/Importer/Abstract.php at line 97
    7. XenForo_Importer_Abstract->runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 187
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_runStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 239
    9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->_startStep() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Import.php at line 182
    10. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Import->actionStartStep() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in public_html/*foldername*/admin.php at line 13

any help with this?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which version of IPB are you importing from and which importer are you using?
  3. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

my current site runs 3.4.8 and I'm using the importer located in Xenforo's tools section in the ACP.
  4. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

Any help at all?
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Unfortunately it simply seems that your IPB install is missing a table that we would usually expect to be present.

Can you think of why that table would be missing? You'll likely need to troubleshoot this from the IPB side - essentially that table will need to be available and hopefully contain the relevant data.
  6. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

So that would be profile_portal then? It would seem after looking things over that didn't get carried over when I imported my current DB. I'll try and see why that is.
  7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

That table includes some user information that we import, as well as data relating to avatars.
  8. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Member

Thanks for the help guys, I was able to get things sorted out.