GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

I tried getting the "Classifieds Icon Dimensions" from the default 300 to 150 but it didn't do anything. For both old or new listing.

I think he will be back on xenforo.com this weekend.
Too late. If I don't feel I can trust a developer to properly support their product (and this includes, at the very least, properly informing their customers if they are going to be absent for an extended period) then I can't use their software. The more important the software, then the more important it is that the developer is reliable.
And a classifieds system is critical to AVForums.

Too late. If I don't feel I can trust a developer to properly support their product (and this includes, at the very least, properly informing their customers if they are going to be absent for an extended period) then I can't use their software. The more important the software, then the more important it is that the developer is reliable.
And a classifieds system is critical to AVForums.

bye already Stuart. :) No need to keep repeating yourself.

Meanwhile, the rest of us will wait for him to come and update us this weekend. I've been out of the loop myself, busy with life :) but it seems progress has been made since I last looked into the project.

He's got exams to juggle and lives in Bangladesh where I imagine internet access can be a bit spotty. I do recall him saying a while back there may be issues getting internet access around now when he moved locations.

bye already Stuart. :) No need to keep repeating yourself.
Well, Stuart is not running forum ad an hobby so you can understand why is saying that.

I thing that @Mr. Goodie2Shoes underestimate the situation... with a little effort he could have posted (maybe not in person) an additional notice.
I really need a classified system and this is the only one available for now (another solution could be using 2/3 three different add-ons...)... but I share the same @Stuart Wright concern. :(

Meanwhile, the rest of us will wait for him to come and update us this weekend. I've been out of the loop myself, busy with life :) but it seems progress has been made since I last looked into the project.

He's got exams to juggle and lives in Bangladesh where I imagine internet access can be a bit spotty. I do recall him saying a while back there may be issues getting internet access around now when he moved locations.

Well, Stuart is not running forum ad an hobby so you can understand why is saying that.

I thing that @Mr. Goodie2Shoes underestimate the situation... with a little effort he could have posted (maybe not in person) an additional notice.
I really need a classified system and this is the only one available for now (another solution could be using 2/3 three different add-ons...)... but I share the same @Stuart Wright concern. :(
I agree with all! But this classified system is a very solid addon just now and are ready to go live with minor tweaks.
Waiting for @Mr. Goodie2Shoes in next days.

I reached him again and now he said 27th of December.
I encouraged him to post here some news on his own so people could know that he is ok as his addons.
Looks like he lied to you again (this not being the first time either). May I ask how naive some of you are? He's hit the road...

That wouldn't be allowed without the express permission of the author, which I would guess isn't going to happen :)

@Chris D Oh I know, I didn't mean that he should steal it. But it seems that some people have been able to get in touch with Goodie, however he still hasn't returned here. It may be that he's just moved on with his life and would be ok with passing this on to someone else. Doesn't hurt to find out?

Top Bottom