GoodForNothing Classifieds [Paid] [Deleted]

So he's good! This is a very good news. :giggle:

...but a bad news too! He left his customers (regard this and other addons) in the dark. (n)

Yes a change of behave is needed... The first time he was sick (at least this is his version and I believe it)... This time if he will be back in a week he left us hanging for nearly two months. (~_~)

It's not! @Mr. Goodie2Shoes said to me via FB that is was not able to access Internet.
He is going to return at home this Friday... so I think that during this weekend we are going to have finally some news.
Its also kind of funny that right after he abandoned this thread someone caught him posting on FB (look at previous posts in this thread). He could have simply come on here and notified his supporters about what had happened. This has become common behavior for this developer; whats to say that it won't happen for a third time?
I hate to say it but it might be best to give up on this project while its still somewhat "fresh". Imagine down the road you're using this on one of your main websites and you run into some errors; the dev decides to abandon it again. You're out of luck, with many issues on a live site. Just my thoughts.

Its also kind of funny that right after he abandoned this thread someone caught him posting on FB (look at previous posts in this thread).
Well if he was in fb right after his last xenforo message the addons was not abandoned yet...

@Stuart Wright yes. It works well, just lacking the functionality that many of us were waiting on, which is the ratings system
Hmmm. I can't use it on AVForums until it's 100% functional in the way *we* need it. I was always hoping to provide some guidance on development so that it catered for as many requirements as possible/reasonable (my former career was as a developer). Which is why I paid to be in the beta program.
Unfortunately I've been too busy to look in to it particularly deeply.
If the author has 'done a runner' then I'll have to formulate a 'plan b'.

I'm with you. I really would like it to be at full functionality for my needs on one site. For another site, it probably is good for me as-is, because I have a limited specific use for it there

I received a facebook msg from him that he's working on the updates and will be back here in a few days.

I'm not his secretary so hopefully he'll chime in himself next time :)

In the grid view, how would I change the size of each picture/listing smaller?
Right now there are about 3 items per row but I wish to make it more like 6 items per row.

You have to change the Classified Icon Dimensions in the Basic Settings.
But i think, it only works for the next new classifieds. you can not resize it for the old classifieds.

Top Bottom