Classifieds

Classifieds [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy ($60.00)
Now who has an alternative for Nixfifty's Calendar addon?
Are you wanting an actual calendar... or something more to do with events? If the latter, I heard from a little birdie that a great developer is currently looking at developing one, so you may want to have a little patience.

Are you wanting an actual calendar... or something more to do with events? If the latter, I heard from a little birdie that a great developer is currently looking at developing one, so you may want to have a little patience.

Event calendar :) Do tell... whisper it if you must lol.

What the name of the add on? or the link to it? I would like to check it out.
CAS (Classifieds Ads System).
His site (store) is here.
A base line look at it as a guest (view only, to create an add requires a promotion be ran based upon certain interactive criteria) can be seen at
I haven't done much tweaking to it, others have done some extensive modifications to their installs.

I’ve wondered this for a long time and the last few pages of this thread have me finally wanting to ask….

Why are @Bob’s add-ons not on this site? I see more recommendations for his stuff than anything else. Yet, I never really see him on this forum. The only reason I know those add-ons exist are because of posts similar to the last few pages of this thread. And it seems like some of the add-ons don’t have demos. As a new potential customer that doesn’t know much of @Bob other than from word of mouth, I get a strange first impression. I feel like I can’t be the only regular of this forum who is confused.

Bob's Add-ons are second to none. The amount of time and effort he puts into them is obvious from the moment you install them and start looking through the options that are available...

Bob's Add-ons are second to none. The amount of time and effort he puts into them is obvious from the moment you install them and start looking through the options that are available...
Are you replying to my question or just stating that in general?

Why are @Bob’s add-ons not on this site?
Probably the main reason... he doesn't want to have to "support" them on this site, as he can give a better level of service from his site, where you purchase them. He stays busy enough over on his site, and having to come here regularly would take away from his time coding, work and otherwise enjoying life.

Probably the main reason... he doesn't want to have to "support" them on this site, as he can give a better level of service from his site, where you purchase them. He stays busy enough over on his site, and having to come here regularly would take away from his time coding, work and otherwise enjoying life.
I guess, but that doesn’t make much sense to me when the purchasing would still happen on his site. But I do see what you mean. But I also don’t really see it lol.

I’ve wondered this for a long time and the last few pages of this thread have me finally wanting to ask….

Why are @Bob’s add-ons not on this site? I see more recommendations for his stuff than anything else. Yet, I never really see him on this forum. The only reason I know those add-ons exist are because of posts similar to the last few pages of this thread. And it seems like some of the add-ons don’t have demos. As a new potential customer that doesn’t know much of @Bob other than from word of mouth, I get a strange first impression. I feel like I can’t be the only regular of this forum who is confused.
He's restrictive on who can buy his add-ons due to high fraud/piracy/leaks to warez and being limited to a single thread for providing support is difficult when a lot of the suggestions you get are revisited months later.

He's restrictive on who can buy his add-ons due to high fraud/piracy/leaks to warez and being limited to a single thread for providing support is difficult when a lot of the suggestions you get are revisited months later.
Thank you for an actual explanation.

Top Bottom