FAQ Manager by Iversia

FAQ Manager by Iversia 3.2.0

No permission to download
Nice AddOn.. :)

But, is it possible to make these options to phrases?
HTML:
<option option_id="faqClickAction" edit_format="radio" data_type="string" can_backup="1">
      <default_value>same_page</default_value>
      <edit_format_params>same_page=Slide Open (Same Page)
new_page=Click Through (New Page)
all_open=All Questions Open (Same Page)</edit_format_params>
      <sub_options></sub_options>
      <relation group_id="faqOptions" display_order="60"/>
    </option>

I just upgraded to the latest version after upgrading my forum to Xenforo 1.2. However, if I am on the top page that lists all questions and I click on a question title, it jumps open and then immediately slides shut. It works fine if I'm on the category page.

Hi,

I get an Internal Server Error when I try to visit few pages I've created using this add-on.
I'm able to edit them (adding /edit at the end of each url) but I'm not able to see them.

However, other pages works fine. I'm not able to determine what is causing this issue but for any reason if I change the page title to "1234" I see the page.
Actually, the title I'm using on one of them is pretty simple: "What is a Troll? What is a Lurker? and What is a Devotee?"
As you can see, I'm not using weird symbols or anything strange.

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you

Edit: on the Error log I see the following error:
Premature end of script headers: index.php

Last edited:
Misty, post the actual error if you can. Also look in the ACP for errors.
I got those when I did use (imported) some strange characters - and also with duplicate entries. Try taking the question mark out?

Ok, if you really have pages with those names, try Invesias FAQ manager

I got those when I did use (imported) some strange characters - and also with duplicate entries. Try taking the question mark out?

Hi Craigiri,
The internal server error is the common one:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@xxxx.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at nomusclesnolimits.com Port 80
I've also tried to delete the question marks and I still having the same error. On the XF admin panel, no errors have been logged.

That's why this post is in the correct thread (now) lol

I just upgraded to the latest version after upgrading my forum to Xenforo 1.2. However, if I am on the top page that lists all questions and I click on a question title, it jumps open and then immediately slides shut. It works fine if I'm on the category page.
What browser are you using?

Edit: on the Error log I see the following error:
Premature end of script headers: index.php

I'm afraid I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help with this one. A premature end of script headers can mean a lot of things. It's likely an issue with your server configuration (most commonly related to caches). However, it could also be an issue with your script files. So I'd recommend downloading and reuploading in case something got corrupted. Other than that, I don't believe there's a whole lot I can do other than a little more database optimization.

I'm afraid I'm not sure how much I'll be able to help with this one. A premature end of script headers can mean a lot of things. It's likely an issue with your server configuration (most commonly related to caches). However, it could also be an issue with your script files. So I'd recommend downloading and reuploading in case something got corrupted. Other than that, I don't believe there's a whole lot I can do other than a little more database optimization.

Well, I've disabled all add-ons except this one and I still having the same issue. I'm in a shared hosting so I'm not able to install any cache accelerator like APC. I've also tried to re-upload the files of this add-on but the error still...

Any other suggestion? Why some FAQ pages work and some others don't?

Any other suggestion? Why some FAQ pages work and some others don't?

Without any XenForo log error, or access to your server logs - I've really no idea. I haven't been able to replicate this behaviour on any of my servers. Maybe try getting your server logs to find out what the error actually pertains to?

I've tried it on both Chrome and Firefox. You can see it here: http://pandorarp.com/faq/
Ahh. Did you upgrade? Looks like you're including the JavaScript twice on the FAQ index page, which is causing it to jump.

HTML:
<script src="js/iversia/faq/jquery.faq.js?_v=0a0fe78d"></script>
    <script src="/js/iversia/faq/jquery.faq.js?_v=0a0fe78d"></script>

Search your templates and remove "<xen:require js="/js/iversia/faq/jquery.faq.js" />" (the one with the beginning slash). That'll fix it.

Top Bottom