FAQ Manager by Iversia

FAQ Manager by Iversia 3.2.0

No permission to download
I'm finding that if I use Bold in the answer, the tags show up on the preview version (the one you see if you diont click the post open. Also no line endings.

Would be good to see each question labelled with its Category on the ALL list. I find it's easy to forget to select a Category when creating a new one. That means it'll disppear in the ALL list - actually a warning popup would be great "Do you want this FAQ in one of the Categories? Currently uou have not selected a Category."

In fact if I opened this to others I'd want it mandatory to selct a Category.
But for now the Category showing beside hte title on the All list would be good so I can see which ones are missing a Category.

There is no slider effect for me. [Edit - yes I selected it in admin]
Just checked your site. It looks like you missed uploading the JavaScript file for the add-on.

I'm finding that if I use Bold in the answer, the tags show up on the preview version (the one you see if you diont click the post open. Also no line endings.
That's a bug; I'll get it fixed. Thanks!

I also like the idea of showing the categories in the top nav. Added to my list!

For "stickied" questions, where do you think they should appear: A separate section in the sidebar, at the top of the FAQ index, at the top of every FAQ category, etc...?

Just checked your site. It looks like you missed uploading the JavaScript file for the add-on.

That's a bug; I'll get it fixed. Thanks!

I also like the idea of showing the categories in the top nav. Added to my list!

For "stickied" questions, where do you think they should appear: A separate section in the sidebar, at the top of the FAQ index, at the top of every FAQ category, etc...?

Thanks for being so quick and cool. Dunno why I missed a s I id upload the js folder. Will do it again.

I think stickies should be at top of Categories.
maybe make it optional to admin to make them appear top of the FAQ index because it could block the visible FAQ index. I think I'd be OK with that but maybe others not?
The sidebar is already quite busy so if you do that make it optional.
BTW it would be nice to have your sidebar on all your pages. Me I like sidebars.

Pardon me being a little impertinent but your avatar is uniquely gorgeous. If that;s you .. well you're very lovely. If not you, you have an exquisite aesthetic judgement. Ah me I so love beauty.

I might get around to pushing the latest update with the one bug fix and liking feature added later on today. I just pushed it from my dev site to the live demo on Shadowlack for a little testing.

Pardon me being a little impertinent but your avatar is uniquely gorgeous. If that;s you .. well you're very lovely. If not you, you have an exquisite aesthetic judgement. Ah me I so love beauty.
Yep, that's me. :)

Iversia updated [Iversia] FAQ Manager with a new update entry:

Answer Likes Added + Bugfix

• [FIX] Fixed question BBCode not parsing on category pages
  • [NEW] Ability to "Like" answers
  • [NEW] Alert notifications for Likes
  • [NEW] Two (2) widgets for [bd] Widget Framework: Most Popular & Latest Questions
  • [NEW] Added new question click action: "All Questions Open"
  • [NEW] Added FAQ categories to NavBar
  • [NEW] Added category limit for NavBar
  • [NEW] Added manual category display order
  • [CHANGE] NavBar tab not longer appears if selected, unless always enabled...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Server Error on XML Import
Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'content_type' in 'field list'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\Zend\Db\Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\Zend\Db\Adapter\Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\Iversia\FAQ\Installer.php at line 79
Iversia_FAQ_Installer::install()
call_user_func() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 214
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\Model\AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\ControllerAdmin\AddOn.php at line 178
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\library\XenForo\FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:\AppServ\www\xenforo\admin.php at line 13

btw, thank you for a nice app, keep it up! :)

Iversa please could you tell me the template name for the sidebar?
I want to add an include to put it on all your pages.

Iversa please could you tell me the template name for the sidebar?
I want to add an include to put it on all your pages.
Sure thing. The sidebar is called "iversia_faq_sidebar". By all pages, do you mean the category and question pages as well?

I have uploaded all the files for the new version - (incl the js file to my XF root which I did not understand was necessary before. I put it in the js directory.)
Went to the upgrade section and it asks me to upgrade from uploaded file:
I tried the xml but that does not work.
Halp!

addon-iversiaFAQ.xml

The provided ZIP file could not be opened. Either the file is not a valid archive or some other read error occurred.

I have downloaded that file from the zip again. No success.

Back
Top Bottom