- Compatible XF 1.x versions
- 1.3, 1.4, 1.5
- Visible branding
- Yes, but removable with payment
If you like this add-on, please remember to vote for it and consider supporting my Patreon. Thanks!
- Full FAQ with adding, editing and deleting
- Question categories
- 100% integrated with XenForo search
- Automatic sitemap XML generation with Xenforo 1.4
- Upload attachments to FAQ entries
- Let your users submit questions which can then be answered via the regular moderation queue
- Sticky questions
- Site members can Like answers
- BBCode supported answer fields
- Permissions for managing questions, managing categories, and liking answers
- Custom BBCode for linking to specific FAQ entries: [faq=10][/faq]
- (Option) Three different FAQ index layouts to choose from
- (Option) Select top navigation tab position
- (Option) Multiple sort options (alphabetical, submit date, view count)
- (Option) Show answers on the same page (slide down), always open (same page), or a new page
- (Option) Questions per page
- (Option) Social media share buttons enabled per question
- RSS feed for most recently added questions
- Uses XenForo phrases for easy language translations
- Three (3) included widgets for the Widget Framework
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions | RPGfix - Role-Playing Game Directory (Responsive Design)
- Upload files/directories underneath "upload" to your XenForo's root.
- Import the add-on XML using the add-on importer in your Admin CP.
- Set up the FAQ user group permissions.
- Start adding categories and questions to your FAQ.
- (Optional) Configure the add-on: "Home > Options > [Iversia] FAQ Manager."
This project is released underneath the DBAD PUBLIC LICENSE by Phil Sturgeon.
You may not remove or tamper with my copyright notice unless you have purchased copyright removal. The copyright notice only appears on the FAQ pages themselves and is very unobtrusive. You may purchase copyright removal through PayPal here:
You may not redistribute or share this add-on. It is available for download on xenforo.com only.
To support this add-on, and the continued development of other add-ons, please consider becoming a patron!
- Related resources