Employement

Adam Howard

Just wondering what some of you here do for a living......

I personally work for ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) full-time. I also do part-time freelance and also part-time customer services.

I keep busy. :X3:

So what does everyone else here do?

BlackJacket

Application Development (mostly games), Social Marketing for a local business and work one day at Universal Orlando (my break from reality :p )

craigiri

Run a forum.....
:)

Before that I did all kinds of things - alt energy, mostly, in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, etc. - also did construction in my early days....
OH, and I know you can't edit titles but

Employment - no e.

DRE

Run a forum.....
:)

Before that I did all kinds of things - alt energy, mostly, in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, etc. - also did construction in my early days....
OH, and I know you can't edit titles but

Employment - no e.
How much do you pay your moderators?

D.O.A.

I'm a manager of a transport company, but by trade I'm a butcher. When I was 15 my old man dragged me off to the slaughterhouse.... for about decade.

LPH

High school science teacher: chemistry (2 periods), honors chemistry (1 period), AP Environmental Science (1 period), Introduction to Engineering (2 periods).

After school
chemistry, AP chemistry, biology, physics, and AP physics (online).

Digital Doctor

I've been told my only worth is to please my Wife.
Resistance has proven futile.
I've been looking for the Keymaker as a way out. So far no dice.

0xym0r0n

I manage a Hot Sauce shop in Los Angeles. I also do freelance development. Mostly ecommerce or actor's pages lol
Also do a bit of electronic nostalgia (that's what I call it lmao) - I go to garage sales and swapmeets. Dig through the junk and find pieces of my childhood that I feel others would miss and want. Example being version 1 Tamagotchis :) I bought a box for $300 and made approximately $30-$60 from each tamagotchi (in box). I think the box contained about 240 so that was a real score for me.