Employement

Senior Web Designer for a large International trade show company. I, once upon a time, did freelance work as well. That has since stopped.

Forum Theme designer my main job, working with vbulletin for past 8years and recently exploring to other forum scripts.

So many of you are IT :eek:

Surgical Technologist, 4N151, United States Air Force. :cool:

Thinking about the Border Patrol in a few years (y)

pi_461.jpeg

So many of you are IT :eek:

Surgical Technologist, 4N151, United States Air Force. :cool:

Thinking about the Border Patrol in a few years (y)

Some company group employees think that just because we're part of the IT group, we know the answer to absolutely IT related, whereas only about 3 of the 7 actually have IT knowledge in problem resolution

Some company group employees think that just because we're part of the IT group, we know the answer to absolutely IT related, whereas only about 3 of the 7 actually have IT knowledge in problem resolution

LOL. Well that's like my job. Surgery covers a very broad range. I only know so much. For example I have never done brain surgery, ask me anything neuro and I wont have an answer. I know the feeling lol.

LOL. Well that's like my job. Surgery covers a very broad range. I only know so much. For example I have never done brain surgery, ask me anything neuro and I wont have an answer. I know the feeling lol.

Apparently we're meant to know how to fix people's broken iPhones. I'm one of two people who uses iPhones out of the 7 :/ People these days!

But do you know how to fixed an iPhone with a cracked screen and charge it with no cable? :D
Define no cable.... I know how to hack it and make it solar powered. Granted it will take a while to charge and I'm not exactly sure how well it will do from overheating (most likely it will) :p :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, buying a new cable isn't hard and changing the screen is easier than you would think.

Just wondering what some of you here do for a living......

I personally work for ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) full-time. I also do part-time freelance and also part-time customer services.

I keep busy. :X3:

So what does everyone else here do?

Say hi to Jeff for me and that we would love to see him at WRCCDC :p

Top Bottom