Employement

Define no cable.... I know how to hack it and make it solar powered. Granted it will take a while to charge and I'm not exactly sure how well it will do from overheating (most likely it will) :p :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, buying a new cable isn't hard and changing the screen is easier than you would think.

Now, I'm not saying we're primitive, but we sure as hell don't have anything remotely as good to fix things with, other than a basic set of tools to make ethernet cable ends. That said, I probably could solder a thing or two!

I don't think it'd be that successful here in the UK. I haven't seen the sun in a few days, and we're mostly indoor, so the lumens power isn't that great at all.

Now, I'm not saying we're primitive, but we sure as hell don't have anything remotely as good to fix things with, other than a basic set of tools to make ethernet cable ends. That said, I probably could solder a thing or two!

I don't think it'd be that successful here in the UK. I haven't seen the sun in a few days, and we're mostly indoor, so the lumens power isn't that great at all.
You do know the link in your sig brings people to a static page, which has links that only bring it to a white page, right? .... ie... It is filled with dead links.

Thought you should know.

Im a bit all over the place. 4 seperate lines / companies.

Koi dealer / Koi treatment supplies
Web Design / Development / Ecommerce / Coorporate Identity / General IT Services / PC Repair / Business IT services
Medal mounting by special request.
Paintball

Concrete (shotcrete if you want to get technical).

fish.webp

Just wondering what some of you here do for a living......

I personally work for ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) full-time. I also do part-time freelance and also part-time customer services.

I keep busy. :X3:

So what does everyone else here do?

I'm forced to live the life of retirement! :cool:
Patrol officer for 14 years
Correctional officer for 6 years
Call Center computer service tech for 1.5 years
Network Administrator for 5 years

I'm forced to live the life of retirement! :cool:
Patrol officer for 14 years
Correctional officer for 6 years
Call Center computer service tech for 1.5 years
Network Administrator for 5 years

Cool. How did you like your job? I'm working on getting into law enforcement, albeit in the Air Force. Border Patrol is probably in my future as well.

Cool. How did you like your job? I'm working on getting into law enforcement, albeit in the Air Force. Border Patrol is probably in my future as well.

When I first started it was fun. When I got out of it (about '96 after shooting a guy who had murdered his wife) it was getting so that it wasn't the same. The lack of respect for the job (both on the part of the citizens AND some of the newer officers) was getting bad. Figured that I could mess with computers and get paid for it since I'd been doing it several years for free at the departments I worked for. I look back on a lot of fond times. I don't know about the BP. If you can get your college in I'd swing more towards the Feebies or DEA/ATF.

o_O :rolleyes:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL. Funny.....but they totally ripped off Monty Python. The original is still the best.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Top Bottom