Employement

Adam Howard

Just wondering what some of you here do for a living......

I personally work for ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) full-time. I also do part-time freelance and also part-time customer services.

I keep busy. :X3:

So what does everyone else here do?

Application Development (mostly games), Social Marketing for a local business and work one day at Universal Orlando (my break from reality :P )

Run a forum.....
:)

Before that I did all kinds of things - alt energy, mostly, in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, etc. - also did construction in my early days....
OH, and I know you can't edit titles but

Employment - no e.

Run a forum.....
:)

Before that I did all kinds of things - alt energy, mostly, in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, etc. - also did construction in my early days....
OH, and I know you can't edit titles but

Employment - no e.
How much do you pay your moderators?

I'm a manager of a transport company, but by trade I'm a butcher. When I was 15 my old man dragged me off to the slaughterhouse.... for about decade.

High school science teacher: chemistry (2 periods), honors chemistry (1 period), AP Environmental Science (1 period), Introduction to Engineering (2 periods).

After school
chemistry, AP chemistry, biology, physics, and AP physics (online).

I manage a Hot Sauce shop in Los Angeles. I also do freelance development. Mostly ecommerce or actor's pages lol
Also do a bit of electronic nostalgia (that's what I call it lmao) - I go to garage sales and swapmeets. Dig through the junk and find pieces of my childhood that I feel others would miss and want. Example being version 1 Tamagotchis :) I bought a box for $300 and made approximately $30-$60 from each tamagotchi (in box). I think the box contained about 240 so that was a real score for me.

Top Bottom