Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Is there a how-to manual for this mod. No buttons are showing up. I'm really only interested in the hide button where a user has to post to see the content. I've set the usergroup permissions, I've looked at the settings, but I'm not sure what some of it is. I added buttons to the toolbars nothing shows. :(

Fresh XF2.2 install with no other addons and the toolbar layout won't let me add new buttons. I drag in and it's just always greyed out and never snaps into the toolbar. When I disable this addon, I am able to drag and drop in again. Any ideas? No XF errors reported only in console below.

Looks like this is similar to @danger@

[Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See <URL>
09:34:03.692 editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:315 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined
at c.updateEditorPreview (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:315)
at c.rebuildValueCache (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:301)
at c.drop (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:190)
at Object.<anonymous> (core-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:87)
at editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:22
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Object.<anonymous> (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:22)
at Object.a.emit (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:22)
at aa (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:14)
at HTMLHtmlElement.N (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:14)

@Lukas W. This addon not respect Xenfofo option Image proxy bypass > Bypass all HTTPS requests setting. Enabling this addon then still all HTTPS requests will be used proxy link.

ScreenShot00234.webp

xenforo v2.2.4 I get the following error.
help please

Server error log

• InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'kl_em_wordcount_mode' on XF:User[104] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(115): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('kl_em_wordcount...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l14/s4/public/account_preferences.php(80): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('kl_em_wordcount...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_prefere...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Account\\Pref...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

It seems that we were able to have a toolbar apply based on user criteria. Is this still possible? If so, how do I set this up? Thank you! :D

Is there any documentation for this add-on?

For example how do I hide some BBcode icons in the toolbar for certain usergroup? I know I can disable any BBcode usage for certain usergroup by changing the User criteria for that BBcode. They can't use it but the icon is still there in the toolbar.

And what's the table thing that everyone is excited about?

Last edited:
I seem to be having this same problem! Except for me, I do have ONE font loading in and showing properly -- the one at the top of my font list. The rest won't display, neither the ones in my list nor from the google fonts search.

I would love to know what link you added to the PAGE_CONTAINER to get them all working!

Google fonts work in the editor/preview, but not when a page is reloaded after a message is posted. Any suggestions?

After editing a message using two fonts, one Google fonts and one from our font list:
View attachment 247980

After revisiting the same page:
View attachment 247981
No. :/ I was able to add a stylesheet link to the head section of PAGE_CONTAINER and fonts are all working now.

Hey there,

Edit: My bad, I didn't notice that I had to enable permissions for each user group. I got it working.

I just tested this with XF 2.2.5 and the "Templates" button doesn't work for me. It gets on the editor, but it won't show in the preview neither the public editor.

1625403187163.png

Custom chars and dropdown work as expected, is just the Templates button broken.

Last edited:
After installing, now some stock buttons don't show up, and some new icons don't show up. See below:

1625453608750.webp

Notice that paragraph format icon is last icon in 2nd group above, but doesn't show in preview.

Another issue is, see the drafts icon should be the 2nd to last in last group? Notice it doesn't show in preview either. These also do not show up for the users. Can someone tell us why these don't show in preview or for the customer?

Hey there,

Edit: My bad, I didn't notice that I had to enable permissions for each user group. I got it working.

I just tested this with XF 2.2.5 and the "Templates" button doesn't work for me. It gets on the editor, but it won't show in the preview neither the public editor.

View attachment 254295

Custom chars and dropdown work as expected, is just the Templates button broken.
Your paragraph button isn't showing up either (I have the same problem).

Hello,

Updating from 1.21 patch 1 to the latest version and we're getting the following error:

1627909368272.png

Not sure how to proceed from here? We're on XF 2.2.6 Patch 2.

After upgrading our Xenforo instance using UI.X Dark by Themehouse- the editor is displaying poorly / improperly.

I've tried:
  1. Deleting the extension and reinstalling
  2. Upgrading the extension (previously)
  3. Rebuilding theme file

Top Bottom