Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.0

No permission to download

LenKaiser

Is there a how-to manual for this mod. No buttons are showing up. I'm really only interested in the hide button where a user has to post to see the content. I've set the usergroup permissions, I've looked at the settings, but I'm not sure what some of it is. I added buttons to the toolbars nothing shows. :(

dethfire

Fresh XF2.2 install with no other addons and the toolbar layout won't let me add new buttons. I drag in and it's just always greyed out and never snaps into the toolbar. When I disable this addon, I am able to drag and drop in again. Any ideas? No XF errors reported only in console below.

Looks like this is similar to @danger@

[Intervention] Unable to preventDefault inside passive event listener due to target being treated as passive. See <URL>
09:34:03.692 editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:315 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'hasClass' of undefined
at c.updateEditorPreview (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:315)
at c.rebuildValueCache (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:301)
at c.drop (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:190)
at Object.<anonymous> (core-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:87)
at editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:22
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at Object.<anonymous> (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:22)
at Object.a.emit (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:22)
at aa (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:14)
at HTMLHtmlElement.N (editor_manager-compiled.js?_v=7ec70687:14)

Nirjonadda

@Lukas W. This addon not respect Xenfofo option Image proxy bypass > Bypass all HTTPS requests setting. Enabling this addon then still all HTTPS requests will be used proxy link.

ScreenShot00234.png

xenforo v2.2.4 I get the following error.
help please

Server error log

• InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'kl_em_wordcount_mode' on XF:User[104] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(115): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('kl_em_wordcount...')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l14/s4/public/account_preferences.php(80): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('kl_em_wordcount...')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\StandardLib\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_prefere...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Account\\Pref...', 'public:account_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#9 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#11 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#12 {main}

Mackintosh

It seems that we were able to have a toolbar apply based on user criteria. Is this still possible? If so, how do I set this up? Thank you! :D

securedme

Is there any documentation for this add-on?

For example how do I hide some BBcode icons in the toolbar for certain usergroup? I know I can disable any BBcode usage for certain usergroup by changing the User criteria for that BBcode. They can't use it but the icon is still there in the toolbar.

And what's the table thing that everyone is excited about?

Last edited: