Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
The label is mostly to help people make an informed decision before they onboard on the add-on. I don't plan to cull it anytime soon, but it also takes a very low place on my priority list in my life right now, so bug fixes are currently sporadic and irregular, as you have undoubtedly noticed already. The most likely point for updates will be breaking changes on XenForos end, which are unfortunately not always limited to major updates, depending on what shenanigans Froala does again whenever they update it.

Anyone else have the issue where they simply cannot drag and drop editor buttons? I drag icons down, they show in the toolbar, but nothing I do makes them stick in the toolbar.

Using 2.2.7

I'm also not able to get the user group restriction to work. I want to give permissions for my fancier layout codes only to staff admins and moderators. Not working. When I select that user criteria, everyone still sees it.

But, I also don't get something. When you go in to select a criteria, it's like it's wide open (everything is unchecked) and then we select to say ONLY this criteria. But, it starts out that way, no? I don't know. I just don't get how the settings know the difference between everyone all the time with everything UNchecked, and then you check something and now how do you determine that it's different from before? I can't figure out how to explain what I mean. It's probably not that, but it struck me as weird.

This is the only thing I really care about -- limiting fancy codes to just staff.

Anyone else have the issue where they simply cannot drag and drop editor buttons? I drag icons down, they show in the toolbar, but nothing I do makes them stick in the toolbar.
Turn of "load editor on demand" in options while editing the layout. Can be turned on again when ready

Users are unable to sort templates.

1656047159618.webp

error:

Code:
Error: Cannot use object of type KL\EditorManager\Finder\Template as array in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Pub/Controller/Templates.php at line 256

KL\EditorManager\Pub\Controller\Templates->actionSort() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2351
    XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 517
    XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I know this plugin isn't supported, but I was wondering if there's a way to use web fonts from services other than Google; for example, Adobe Web Fonts or Fontsquirrel?

There used to be, but it wasn't a widely used feature (if at all), so it was ultimately removed to keep maintenance easier.

Appreciate the update, just tested but Heading bbcode buttons are still not appearing when the add-on is active, any workaround possible?

View attachment 273725

i also fail to get the post templates button on there some reason, which is my fav part of this addon....
added a template, put a criteria on it, still nothing...did i miss something?

exciting to see any progress with this at all right now, i really feel that post templates should be a separated addon tho...or in general i wonder if this was split up into more addons, then hopefully the whole thing wont break at 2.3...........that post templates tho for real is such a power tool i cant even explain......if i was rich i would have already tried to pay toward seeing that as a separated addon...will happily settle for "works" tho atm, if possible....hopefully i am missing something, really picked me up today to see this upgrade, it needs post templates tho i think to risk installing for us...

that post templates tho for real is such a power tool i cant even explain......if i was rich i would have already tried to pay toward seeing that as a separated addon..
For post templates, you can try this addon. 😉 It was same for me and this addon solves my problem.

During Update from 2.0.0 I got this error:
Code:
An exception occurred: [ErrorException] [E_WARNING] Undefined array key "containerKey" in src/XF/Criteria/Page.php on line 114

XF::handlePhpError() in src/XF/Criteria/Page.php at line 114
XF\Criteria\Page->_matchNodes() in src/XF/Criteria/AbstractCriteria.php at line 57
XF\Criteria\AbstractCriteria->isMatched() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php at line 407
KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->publicTemplates() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/EditorConfig.php at line 478
KL\EditorManager\EditorConfig->editorTemplates() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Listener/TemplaterTemplatePreRender.php at line 89
KL\EditorManager\Listener\TemplaterTemplatePreRender::pageContainer() in src/XF/Extension.php at line 37
XF\Extension->fire() in src/XF/App.php at line 2855
XF\App->fire() in src/XF/Templater.php at line 1466
XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 246
XF\Admin\App->renderPageHtml() in src/XF/App.php at line 2151
XF\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Admin/App.php at line 125
XF\Admin\App->renderPage() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 404
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 60
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

In step:
/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=86

i also fail to get the post templates button on there some reason, which is my fav part of this addon....
added a template, put a criteria on it, still nothing...did i miss something?

exciting to see any progress with this at all right now, i really feel that post templates should be a separated addon tho...or in general i wonder if this was split up into more addons, then hopefully the whole thing wont break at 2.3...........that post templates tho for real is such a power tool i cant even explain......if i was rich i would have already tried to pay toward seeing that as a separated addon...will happily settle for "works" tho atm, if possible....hopefully i am missing something, really picked me up today to see this upgrade, it needs post templates tho i think to risk installing for us...

Make sure to give permissions to the usergroup to use templates.

Not sure if it's been brought up (search hasn't shown any results) but is there a way to make the 'Word Count' work if BBCode is toggled? It works fine on visual editor but if using BBCode, no word count displays.

Top Bottom