Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
What settings do i need to set or enable to be able to show on my running website, I leave it default and enabled but I cant see in live editor
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_1.png

This is the live editor, nothing is added, y?
Screenshot_2.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.webp
    Screenshot_1.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
try toolbar layout i believe is where...
Thanks for reply, I tried to edit all small medium large toolbar but it didn't show any changes. Do I need to buy a license or something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.webp
    Screenshot_3.webp
    29 KB · Views: 15
Thanks for reply, I tried to edit all small medium large toolbar but it didn't show any changes. Do I need to buy a license or something?
For each toolbar, you have to drag the icons from the button and dropdown menu above to the toolbar below, to where you want them to display. Have you done that?

@Lukas W. Still Template modifications are not applied after updated Xenforo 2.1.8 PL2, Please do you have any solution for this issue? This is Conflict with SEO add-on.

ScreenShot00106.png

Last edited:
This is what I was referring to. Have you dragged the icons you want to use from the top to the bottom toolbar? Also, I'm not sure which ones aren't, off the top of my head, but as it says in the note in your image, not all buttons are supported in dropdowns.

View attachment 220872
I've done it but nothing shows :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_5.webp
    Screenshot_5.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_6.webp
    Screenshot_6.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 7
I've done it but nothing shows :(
I don't know, then. I can ony guess that it's a conflict with another addon you use, or just a problem with whatever style you're using. Or there's something you've done or haven't done that I'm just not seeing. I mean, if it were an issue in general, obviously more people would be reporting it.

EDIT: I should add, though, that I'm personally still a couple XF versions back - not gonna pay to upgrade till we get 2.2. ;) So I suppose there could be some issue there, if you're using the latest XF version. But again, I would expect to see more reports on it....

hello,
ive just noticed an issue about background color....cant remember if this came up before or not....

when using large text the bg color does not match the text size........can it be fixed?

regards

@Lukas W.
First of all thank you for this add-on :)

I'm not using the "Hide" feature & hence kept them disabled:
2020-03-26_193155.png

For "Hide" features I'm using the add-on [XenConcept] Hide BBCode 2.0.5 Patch Level 1 , but the issue is that the Custom phrases I've made to that Xenconcept's add-on are changed with the default phrases of "Editor & BB Code Manager" probably because both having these "[hide], [hidereply], [hideposts]" despite the "Hide feature is disabled in this add-on .

So, is there any possibility so that both doesn't interfere with each other's phrases ? or, do i need to change/copy those custom phrases on this add-on also ?

Last edited:
I do not have a clue why server side fonts are not working for me (XF 2.1.9 - Chrome & Safari) :
Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 22.21.23.png Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 22.21.34.png
Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 22.23.42.png
Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 22.24.29.png
Capture d’écran 2020-05-14 à 22.41.20.png
Does anyone have a clue ?

Last edited:
Hi I'm using XF 2.1.1
I am using this addendum
But we can not upload the video, there is a conflict between the add-on and XF
The video icon does not appear in the editor
View attachment 199829
How do we solve it?

Read all pages after this question, but i am afraid i miss an answer. I have the same problem. How can i solve it?
Thank you for all possible answers

Top Bottom