Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Perhaps try to debug it on a site that is having the trouble?
I have in the past. I've not been able to reproduce it there either. It very likely boils down to an issue with Froala and pasting on a specific OS and/or Browser, or something along those lines, so even if I found it, there's really not much I can do about it (speaking: nothing I can do about it).

Perhaps try to debug it on a site that is having the trouble?
Well, if only one person is reporting a particular problem, then aren't chances good that it's something on that person's end? Like maybe an addon conflict? Pretty sure this addon doesn't effect pasting, that it's down to the default editor. I've just disabled the addon and tested copying and pasting from the link that Chad posted and found that it looks exactly the same in both cases. There is the issue of line breaks not being inserted between paragraphs, but again, that's the case with with the stock editor too, and it's been a thing for as long as I can remember. Everything else, though, is fine.

Fixed that for the next update.
Thanks for the support, the problem has been resolved.

One question though. I spotted the Audio bbcode and tried to put it on the layout, but it didn't work. I found old posts from 2018 saying one has to do that manually. Can you eloborate on that?

Anytime I try to copy lightly formatted html content (text) into the editor when creating a new thread, it removes almost all formats except bold type.

Example:

If I copy /paste the main text including bulletted lists from this link: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/aloe-vera-juice-benefits#side-effects

It will remove the lists, line breaks. How do I fix this? My settings appear correct.
Sounds to me like you are pasting into the text version of the editor. Check the little (orange by default) gear icon at the very end and make sure you are in WYSIWYG mode.

And to save reading all 69 pages of this thread, the issue happens in the XF default theme too? i.e., can you rule out an issue with the custom theme?

And to save reading all 69 pages of this thread, the issue happens in the XF default theme too? i.e., can you rule out an issue with the custom theme?

I actually tried that after and it works fine on default skin. So, me and others who replicated this in the thread I assume using custom skins too, are having the issues mentioned. @Lukas W. Any idea why that might be?

Which theme are you using? Is it modifying the editor design, potentially the default font?

It's a custom designed theme specific to my site, not a premium sold theme or such. Not sure what you mean by modifying the default font. What is the default font exactly? The editor design looks like this:

Screenshot_2020-01-13 Post Thread.webp

I know this is going to sound weird but each forum users and admins are unique lol:
Is there a way to disable the Ajax in order to force a page refresh to reveal the Hidden content for the Hide Reply tag?

Thanks

Thanks. My question remains entire : in Hide options i only have "Hide Until"...
How to hide content to specific group ? (Hide only option)
Regards
The option you screenshoted only controls what behavior the default [hide] BB code has. There's a specific BB Code for each of those options including the hide unless in user group one.

Top Bottom