Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Now that 2.1.4 is out, will the templates problem be fixed? Hoping for this to get fixed soon as this is such an essential part of our forum :)

Also I would like to note that this addon seems to make it impossible to reply to profile posts after I upgraded to 2.1.4.

Last edited:
Great add-on but making profile status or replying to profile comments isn't working while having this add-on enabled on version 2.1.4

From the top of my head, depending on where, try wrapping it in single quotes, or replace whitespace with a plus.

It gives an unspecific error message if I try wrapping in single quotes, whitespace was already a plus.

I also tried creating the fonts subfolder in order to serve the fonts myself. I was able to see the fonts in the option list and create the entry, but they didn't work either beyond showing up as an option in the editor's font list (as did the ones with multiple word names from google fonts), and on inspection of the network tab it looks like they aren't even loaded at all? Inside the font list and editor both the fonts that do not load appear as what seems like a basic serif. Maybe Times?

Is there something extra beyond selecting them I need to do for this that maybe isn't clear?

Hi, Lukas W.
An interesting question has come up. Have you considered the decisions below?

1. There is bb code [span class="{option}"]{text}[/span]
option is an optional parameter.
what need:
  • if option != 0, the output <span class="option">text</span>
  • if option = 0, the output of <span>text</span> (now <span class="">text</span> is incorrect)
that is need a construction like <span {if ($option!=0) echo'class="option";}>text</span>

2. It's need to be able to create non-wrap bb codes, like a smiley face or an emoticon: [:)] for bb code

Looks like that this query is everywhere where i dont need it also?
This should be only there where an editor is shown instead?

SELECT xf_kl_em_templates.*
FROM xf_kl_em_templates

WHERE ((xf_kl_em_templates.user_id = 0) OR (xf_kl_em_templates.user_id = 1)) AND (xf_kl_em_templates.active = 1)
ORDER BY xf_kl_em_templates.user_id ASC, xf_kl_em_templates.display_order ASC

I have to report a bug. No images can be displayed while this addon is active. See.

When all my addons are deactivated and only this addon is active, no images can be displayed in a forum post.

XF version 2.1.3
That is a known XF 2.1.3 bug with the Froala 2.9.6 version. Not caused by this addon. However, on the same version for me all images disappear when this addon is activated. I guess Lukas waits for XF 2.1.4 to make any updates, as right now the core software is unstable.
That and a lack of free time 😅
Bump.
XF 2.1.5 here and still same issue.

Can you make such updates in the new version? @Lukas W.
<xf:css src="bb_code.less" />

<div class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--hide bbCodeBlock--{{ $visible ? 'visible' : 'hidden' }}">
<div class="bbCodeBlock-content">
<div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent">
<xf:if is="$visible">
{$content}
<xf:else />
<xf:if is="!$xf.visitor.user_id">
{{ phrase('mh_auth_or_register') }}
<xf:else />
{{ phrase('kl_em_you_need_to_like_this') }}
</xf:if>
</xf:if>
</div>
</div>
</div>

• Hide content by user groups > Selectable (administrator, super moderator, etc.)
  • User must be registered in the forum for x days to view the content
  • User must give specific reactions to view content
  • Hide content until the user answers the thread and clicks "Like" for this message
  • The user must have the source x to view the content.
  • The user must have x media elements in order to view the content.
  • The user must have x trophy points to view the content.
  • Hide content to specified users
  • Hide content to unspecified users
  • Hide content to specified user ID
  • Hide content to unspecified user ID

Last edited:
I've got this installed, but the "Insert Table" button is missing from the ACP > Editor Manager > Toolbar Layout.

The weird thing is that on my other forum the "Insert Table" button shows up, but on this other forum it's just not there. What could be wrong?

Can this addon have the ability to put a small notice per usergroup when clicking on the insert image tab, warning that only paid members can upload images directly to the site?
Thanks

I've got this installed, but the "Insert Table" button is missing from the ACP > Editor Manager > Toolbar Layout.

The weird thing is that on my other forum the "Insert Table" button shows up, but on this other forum it's just not there. What could be wrong?
Turn it on in the "BB Codes" you'll see under the Editor Manager options.

Top Bottom