Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
That is a known XF 2.1.3 bug with the Froala 2.9.6 version
Argh. :-(

Thanks for letting me know. (I sure wish I hadn't "updated" XenForo... and I waited a while to do it, too.)

FWIW, I'm seeing the text bug with Firefox 60.8.0 esr but not with Safari.

Last edited:
Argh. :-(

Thanks for letting me know. (I sure wish I hadn't "updated" XenForo... and I waited a while to do it, too.)

FWIW, I'm seeing the text bug with Firefox 68esr but not with Safari.
This is the relevant thread.
As stated in the bug thread, you can just downgrade the editor-compiled file.

For that download the XF 2.1.2 version from your customers area. Find the editor-compiled.js file, upload it to your live server to replace the current one.
So it would mean you would be running XF 2.1.3, but the editor would be the 2.1.2 version.
Only downside is that in your ACP you get a warning like this, which you can safely ignore, since you know you changed the file.

1564353624710.png

• Love
Reactions: MIT
This is the relevant thread.
As stated in the bug thread, you can just downgrade the editor-compiled file.

For that download the XF 2.1.2 version from your customers area. Find the editor-compiled.js file, upload it to your live server to replace the current one.
So it would mean you would be running XF 2.1.3, but the editor would be the 2.1.2 version.
Only downside is that in your ACP you get a warning like this, which you can safely ignore, since you know you changed the file.

View attachment 207407
Thank you for the wonderful help! I replaced the JavaScript library with the XF2.1.2 version, and things are working again. I really appreciate the assistance!

Reactions: sbj
Is there option for hide tag to enter number of post ? Only to see if you have above that number for example ?

It is likely that both template modifications have an execution order of '10' resulting in this depending on which order the add-ons are installed/enabled in.

I have a potential fix to solve this addon conflict as well as some others. Have to wait on host to fix a control panel issue first.

Thanks for the addon. When I disable media bbcode with an user criteria with media auto-embedding on, it works like it should but lefts unparsed bbcode tags visible. I guess it has more to do with the auto-embedding feature but would be a nice improvement on this module to strip those unused tags from text. For now, I'll just use javascript to clean those away. An addon that would add user/group permissions for disabling auto-embedding in posts would be something too.

@Lukas W. Getting Server error log.

Code:
ErrorException: Template error: Cannot call method isIgnoring on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:984

Generated by: bangla reader Aug 30, 2019 at 6:41 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Cannot call met...', '/home/nadda/pub...', 984, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(984): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s0/public/bb_code_tag_quote.php(10): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'isIgnoring', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1315): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(AddonFlare\PaidRegistrations\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#4 src/addons/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/XF/Template/Templater.php(89): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bb_code_tag_quo...', Array, true)
#5 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(954): AddonsLab\LinkChecker\XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('public:bb_code_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(945): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->getRenderedQuote('Thanks for shar...', 'Dibakor', Array, Array)
#7 [internal function]: XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTagQuote(Array, 'Dibakor, post: ...', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#8 src/XF/BbCode/Renderer/Html.php(295): call_user_func(Array, Array, 'Dibakor, post: ...', Array, Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html))
#9 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/BbCode/Renderer/EditorManager.php(110): XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(61): KL\EditorManager\XF\BbCode\Renderer\Html->renderTag(Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(37): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderSubTree(Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/BbCode/Traverser.php(20): XF\BbCode\Traverser->renderAst(Array, Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#13 src/XF/SubContainer/BbCode.php(219): XF\BbCode\Traverser->render('[QUOTE="Dibakor...', Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\Parser), Object(SV\AdvancedBbCodesPack\XF\BbCode\RuleSet), Array)
#14 src/addons/KL/EditorManager/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php(29): XF\SubContainer\BbCode->render('[QUOTE="Dibakor...', 'html', 'post', Object(SV\ChangePostDate\XF\Entity\Post))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): KL\EditorManager\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionReact(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(244): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Post', 'React', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ContentCopyProtection\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(TickTackk\ContentCopyProtection\XF\Pub\Controller\Post), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#19 src/XF/App.php(2178): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#21 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#22 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/posts/35097/react?reaction_id=1"
  ["referrer"] => string(134) "/threads/small-sized.826/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["reaction_id"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(112) "/threads/small-sized.826/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Hi,

Is there anyway to set it so that specific usergroups can see the content? i have seen i can use usergroups to set who can use the BBCode but haven't seen if there is a way to show what usergroups can reveal the content.

Cheers.

Top Bottom