Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Right now it triples the amount of queries I have, and adds 37 extra queries to the thread. I believe this number is very high, because all my other addons, if at all, add 1-3 extra queries. Compared to that 37 looks high.

Depends entirely on the number and types of BB Codes used in your posts. If no additional queries are required, it runs fine with 4 queries.

I see new Table styles have been added. Does that include setting table and column widths?
No

Is this only for v2.1 or can it be installed on 2.0.x?
As listed on the overview page.

Reactions: sbj
Depends entirely on the number and types of BB Codes used in your posts. If no additional queries are required, it runs fine with 4 queries.
I understand, just I believe the difference shouldn't be that much in my case, as I think I have less buttons (BB Codes) than the XF default. So what additional BB codes would those be?

What I have:
XF Default:

And also checking the BB Codes in the ACP. I have all stock BB Codes activated and all Editor Manager BBCodes deactivated right now.

Hide BB Codes mostly. Don't know all queries on top of my head.

Hide BB Codes mostly. Don't know all queries on top of my head.
That you don't know them, no problem. I am just irritated. You say if no additional queries are required (which means if the XF stock BB Codes are used, right?), then it only adds 4 queries.

For me all additional ones are disabled, always were, never activated.

I also see now that it really depends on the number of posts a thread has (or used bbcodes). I just need to know which those additional bbcodes are, so I can deactivate them.

You see my toolbar above, what from that toolbar is additional there?
Special Characters maybe? Does it query for each special character one query or what? As I have some language specific alphabet letters in that special characters section. Would that be the case maybe?
Thanks.

edit: no, special characters don't add extra queries, as they are not BB Codes as it seems.

Can only repeat myself, within posts. The enabled BB codes only indirectly matter. Rendering the toolbar takes exactly one query, regardless of the BB codes activated. You can click the time link in the debug footer to check on the actual DB queries for more information.

Can only repeat myself, within posts.
I understand, but then I believe this is a bug, right? Or is this expected behaviour?

1. I have disabled all addons.
  2. This text has included the first 4 standard XF BB Codes
  3. The thread has 1 single post containing this message:
Code:
[B]gffgdfgdg[I]dfgdfgdfg[U]dfgdfgdfgdf[S]gdfgdfgdfgdf[/S][/U][/I][U][S]gdfgdf[/S][/U][S]gdfgdfgdfgdfg[U]dfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfg[/U][/S][/B][S][U]dfgdfgdfg[/U][/S][U]fdgdfg[/U]dfgdfg

[U]dfgdfgdfg[I]dfgdfgdfgdfg[B]dfgdfgdfgdfg[/B][/I][/U][I][B]dfgdfgdfgdfgdfg[S]dfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgdfgycyxc[/S][/B][/I][B][S]yxcyxcyxc[U]yxcyxcycxcyx[/U][/S][/B]

[S]yxcyxcyxc[I]yxcyxcyxcyx[U]cyxcyxcyxc[B]yxcyxc[/B][/U][/I][U][B]yxcyxcyxc[/B][/U][/S][U][B]yxcyxcyxc[/B][/U][B]yxcyxcyxc[I]yxcyxc[/I][/B][I]yxcyxcyxc[S]yxcyxc[U]yxcyxcyxc[/U][/S][/I]

Result:

However when this addon is enabled, still just 1 post.

Are you telling me that this is expected behaviour? This goes quickly to 1 thousand queries, if I would have 30 posts like this in a single thread.

I understand, but then I believe this is a bug, right? Or is this expected behaviour?
Unless you tell me what the exact queries are, I can't even say that it's related to this add-on. My dev install is running on a flat 23 queries, no matter how many posts and BB codes I slap in, 4 of which come from this add-on. 3 from xf_kl_em_bb_codes, one from xf_kl_em_templates.

How exactly is [parsehtml] suppose to work? Do I have to enable this somewhere? It seems enabled in the list but appears not to function well in posts. Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

@Lukas W. I have found this issue, If disabled Font family BB Code then the Template drop-down menu are not open.

Any update for this issue? @Lukas W. Justify BB code are not added in Editor Manager BB codes area? This show inside Text align BB code. So how can control or enable/disable this Justify BB Code?

1.2.0 Patch Level 2 : While reading the patch note I have difficulty to know if this version is compatible XF 2.0.11

What is the latest compatible version for XF 2.0.11?

got the error after upgrading...my Xenforo version is v2.0.11

InvalidArgumentException: Unknown option editorToolbarConfig in src/XF/Repository/Option.php at line 121
  1. XF\Repository\Option->updateOption() in src/addons/KL/EditorManager/Setup/Patch1020030.php at line 24
  2. KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgrade1020031Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
  3. KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
  4. KL\EditorManager\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 452
  5. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Last edited:
WYbzwAl.png

This add-on is appending some css to core_block.less which can cause styling issues;
Code:
.fr-wrapper,
.bbWrapper {
    b, strong {
        font-weight: bold;
    }
}

It looks like this is causing it to unexpectedly ignore UI.X's font weight settings for bold text.

Top Bottom