Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
Hello
How to use special characters.
With previous version, i used to have a list of special characters family.
I can't see it on the installed version 1.1.0 Beta 2
Looks like i have to add a character with specific code manually. Is there a list somewhere ?
Thank you

Some minor nits...

Editor Manager likes to delete extra lines above the table... So, if you have

TITLE
line break
TABLE

It reverts it to when you edit:

TITLE
TABLE

Also, the forced space after the table is annoying. Just leave it the way it is. If I put a line break before the table, leave it. If I put a line break after the table, leave it - if not, don't try and over engineer it. I know the default XF quote/code do the same thing (with the extra bottom-margin but that's that exactly a pattern you want to follow (unless you are literally using the same CSS class then I guess it's OK, since at least it's consistent and can be overridden.

Some minor nits...

Editor Manager likes to delete extra lines above the table... So, if you have

TITLE
line break
TABLE

It reverts it to when you edit:

TITLE
TABLE
This is a result from my fix from here. Previously it would insert a bunch of additional line breaks every time a conversion from BB code to HTML or the other way round happened. There's nothing over-engineered, it's triaged at best.

Thank you Lukas W.
When trying to import "Miscellaneous Symbols And Pictographs"

2018-08-24 12_15_13-Window.webp

System displays me an error :
OOps! We run into problem
A security problem occurs. Press back button and try refreshing the page.

No issue for other collection.

I'm using the official unicode icon categories (except a few chinese subsets, because they're just too large). You can recreate the Froala subsets manually if you need them.

In your template modification related to account_visitor_menu, you are not letting the tabulation from the template stay after your modification.

Hello @Lukas W.
When trying to import "Miscellaneous Symbols And Pictographs" System displays me an error :
OOps! We run into problem
A security problem occurs. Press back button and try refreshing the page.
Any idea why ?
No issue with other categories.
Thanks for support.

You really should create a test environment, it is wise to test addons and updates on a test site before trying in on the live site.

Hello
I would like Admins only to be able to add raw HTML to threads, can this Addon do that?
You can activate and use BBCODE [PARSEHTML]your_html_code[/PARSEHTML]
To my side, i am facing an issue with this BBCODE when i activate it in submenu INSERT : The toolbar do not show anymore in page.

In your template modification related to account_visitor_menu, you are not letting the tabulation from the template stay after your modification.

Template mods should never depend on whitespace in general imo, or in explicit formatting of any kind. Use regex where necessary and useful, then you won't run into any trouble with that. But to clear it up: The whitespace does stay where it is, the tag just gets pushed to a new line and mine gets inserted into its original place.

Template mods should never depend on whitespace in general imo, or in explicit formatting of any kind. Use regex where necessary and useful, then you won't run into any trouble with that. But to clear it up: The whitespace does stay where it is, the tag just gets pushed to a new line and mine gets inserted into its original place.

Yeah sure. Well from the "Test" this does not look like you said.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2018-08-30 à 20.36.33.webp
    Capture d’écran 2018-08-30 à 20.36.33.webp
    53.7 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom