Editor & BB Code Manager

Editor & BB Code Manager 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
It looks exactly like I said. My content gets pushed in after the tabs, before the original content, so the original content gets pushed to a new line.

It looks exactly like I said. My content gets pushed in after the tabs, before the original content, so the original content gets pushed to a new line.

Yes but it does not stay indented.
Anyways indeed one shall not rely on whitespaces.

I'll look into implementing these with a future update btw, but not before doing a stable release of 1.1.0 and one or two patches for it.

Understood, I'll see where that fits with my customer, otherwise I might end up making that one myself.
Thanks.

Lukas W. updated Editor & BB Code Manager with a new update entry:

Changelog

Please note: You may not upgrade to this version from any 1.0.0 Beta or Release Candidate version. Please upgrade your installation to at least 1.0.0 before upgrading to this or any future update.

Please note: Due to the extensive rework, your current setup of special characters is not being ported over and therefor lost. Make sure to create a backup of some sort in order to recreate it manually after the update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I update to the 1.0.2 to 1.1.0 and the Video & Audio BBCodes don't work on the editor. I active this 2 BBCodes but I can't see in the Toolbar, why?.

How can I translate the phrase "Change Size" of the resize image options?. And the phrase "None" of the align option of the images.

Thanks.

I refer to this option:
wwqBDfD.png

And to the "None" phrase when the image is aligned :).

Hello
Still facing this issue after migration :
When trying to import "Miscellaneous Symbols And Pictographs" System displays me an error :

Oops! We ran into some problems.
Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again.

Any idea why ?
No issue with other categories.
Thanks for support.

Probably the size of the set.
Yes i think too. List is huge.

Another issue i found:
When trying to resize an image or align an image, the image is not displayed in the post but instead the bbcode is displayed :
ex :
Code:
[ATTACH=full]7646[/ATTACH] Blabla Bla

Generally, all image inserted in threads are displayed with BBCODE ATTACH code instead of image rendering :(

2018-09-01 13_17_32-Window.webp

2018-09-01 13_17_55-Window.webp

After disabling the addon :

2018-09-01 13_20_03-Window.webp

Last edited:
Attachments don't support resizing or alignment
OK.
I deactivate the Resizing and Alignment options,
but when droping an Image in Discussion Window, the message do not render the picture but the BBCODE ATTACH. See my previous message.
Thanks. This worked OK with previous BETA version.

Last edited:
Top Bottom